Stockton/Malone played 18 seasons together and were eliminated in the 1st round 9 times

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Stockton is #1 in assists and steals :unimpressed:

You can put Duncan and KG over Malone, where else you going :unimpressed:

Karl Malone’s not a top 5 pf? Stick to TLR.
Dirk, Petit, Duncan, Garnett, Giannis and Barkley are guys I would put over Malone.

Anthony Davis and Kevin McHale could be argued as well.

The Stockton list would be pretty long, tbf. Just for currently active guys, Chris Paul and Curry are obviously better. Isiah Thomas, Magic Johnson, Walt Frazier, Steve Nash and Gary Payton were better, imo.

Last edited:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Dirk, Petit, Duncan, Garnett, Giannis and Barkley are guys I would put over Malone.

Anthony Davis and Kevin could be argued as well.

The Stockton list would be pretty long, tbf. Just for currently active guys, Chris Paul and Curry are obviously better. Isiah Thomas, Magic Johnson, Walt Frazier, Steve Nash and Gary Payton were better, imo.
Duncan, Garnett, Dirk, and eventually Giannis that’s it. Malone was an iron man who played at a an MVP level for about a decade and was All NBA level longer than that.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Duncan, Garnett, Dirk, and eventually Giannis that’s it. Malone was an iron man who played at a an MVP level for about a decade and was All NBA level longer than that.
I don’t care about that iron man shyt and every name I listed were MVP levels. The guys I mentioned played up during important moments while Malone didn’t. Bob Petit beat the Celtics during their dynasty.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps

Anthony Davis and Kevin McHale could be argued as well.

AD cannot be argued

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I don’t care about that iron man shyt and every name I listed were MVP levels. The guys I mentioned played up during important moments while Malone didn’t. Bob Petit beat the Celtics during their dynasty.
SMH I should’ve known this wasn’t gonna be a serious discussion when you put Kevin Mchale as being arguable. And there’s a difference between being MVP level for a short time and as long as Malone was. The only ones who could match up to that are Duncan, Kg, and Petit.

Not counting Duncan, KG, and Dirk because I have them above Malone. Petit is the only one with an argument. Malone not being top 5 is crazy talk.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
SMH I should’ve known this wasn’t gonna be a serious discussion when you put Kevin Mchale as being arguable. And there’s a difference between being MVP level for a short time and as long as Malone was. The only ones who could match up to that are Duncan, Kg, and Petit.

Not counting Duncan, KG, and Dirk because I have them above Malone. Petit is the only one with an argument. Malone not being top 5 is crazy talk.
that’s fine, but Dirk, KG, Petit, Duncan and Barkley are better than Malone and Giannis already has accomplished more.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
I don’t get people here knocking the 97 and 98 jazz teams. Actually, I do know the real reason behind it but it’s foolish. 97 squad knocked out hakeem, who had a great series. Took Shaq out also, twice.

Gave the bulls a real test in 98. If jordan doesn’t have an all time, last minute of a finals game performance, it’s going 7 games. You can look at both years, jordan had a bunch of great clutch closing performances that cost utah titles. I think it was the first time there was a repeat title matchup where loser of first series didn’t win rematch. Was about 5-0 before for loser.

Last edited: