Stockton/Malone played 18 seasons together and were eliminated in the 1st round 9 times

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The debate... if you want to call it that been over. There was no counter to my latest post on it
Nah. You lie. Did it in a past thread where I clearly bash Trump and you later called me a supporter before believing the only way to know politics is by one’s attendance in Higher Learning.

Ding bat posting

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The debate... if you want to call it that been over. There was no counter to my latest post on it
This is the second phase of your posting style.

Everyone counters it, no one agrees with you, yet you declare you won. It’s childish, insecure and completely detached from reality.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Sure I'll go dig up the threads and posts from a board that was defunct 11 years ago :mjlol: lame ass
But you are the doofus who made the claim, so you have some proof or even a narrative. You don’t because you are lying, per usual.

Like I’ve told you, you are not a clever person and you should start acting your age.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
These clowns are still quoting me. I don't care about "winning a debate" the fact is when I brought Jason Kidd into the conversation you went scrambling and had no answer because it completely kills this narrative some have had about 90s players being unable to improve their 3-point shot. Kidd was never a great shooter, he improved and did what he had to with how the game was changing. Many 90's players would do the same. That's not a stretch.

As for digging up posts on a board that's been dead for over a decade, that's clown shyt. Asking for "proof" when the board is gone :mjlol: fukking morons we have posting on here lol

NYC Rebel

Daps
These clowns are still quoting me. I don't care about "winning a debate" the fact is when I brought Jason Kidd into the conversation you went scrambling and had no answer because it completely kills this narrative some have had about 90s players being unable to improve their 3-point shot. Kidd was never a great shooter, he improved and did what he had to with how the game was changing. Many 90's players would do the same. That's not a stretch.

As for digging up posts on a board that's been dead for over a decade, that's clown shyt. Asking for "proof" when the board is gone :mjlol: fukking morons we have posting on here lol
You brought up an all-time NBA great that shot bricks for well over a decade to prove the point that back in the day garden variety NBA players would have evolved…..just like all time NBA great Jason Kidd…..in a league that only gives average players five years to perform.

And you think you proved a point in using him. :mjlol:

Every time your opinion is smashed, you pivot to lying.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Easily. At least the Suns were an elite offense. The best all-around team Chicago played was Seattle. I always wanted to see what would have happened if MJ had gotten to the Finals in 95 against the strongest Rocket team against the weakest Bulls squad of the MJ/Pippen era in Chicago.

After reading this thread and clearly reading the content of the post so far.
Posters in general.
Really did not and do not dig in the crate.
I am only using this post as a response point and not to be demonstrative.
So don't take it wrongly I used this quote post as an entry point in the discussion.

The best team the bulls faced were the juggernaut of the league the blazers.
The blazers always lost most times because every team played up to be them. To the point magic went super saiyan [as y'all would say]. to beat them dolo with hiv unknowingly. In one of rhe best all time individual playoff performances. Where since y'all don't really dig in the crate. There is extreme disconnect in the content of the post on this subject like every other subject. As y'all don't dig in the crate and really have no frame of reference to know wtf y'all talembout in general. All of y'all in general never dug in the crate for hiphop. So why expect things to be any different. To believe y'all get knowledge by digging in the crate for aNother subject. This is in general to all uv youse's.

Dig in the crate so you know wtf y'all be talembout.
This thread is completely made up from people who did not dig in the crate and were not cognitive about wtf occurred. Which also means you should not be espeaking on what you cognitively did not experience. Nor did you dig in the crate to get a frame of reference.

Art Barr

NYC Rebel

Daps
After reading this thread and clearly reading the content of the post so far.
Posters in general.
Really did not and do not dig in the crate.
I am only using this post as a response point and not to be demonstrative.
So don't take it wrongly I used this quote post as an entry point in the discussion.

The best team the bulls faced were the juggernaut of the league the blazers.
The blazers always lost most times because every team played up to be them. To the point magic went super saiyan [as y'all would say]. to beat them dolo with hiv unknowingly. In one of rhe best all time individual playoff performances. Where since y'all don't really dig in the crate. There is extreme disconnect in the content of the post on this subject like every other subject. As y'all don't dig in the crate and really have no frame of reference to know wtf y'all talembout in general. All of y'all in general never dug in the crate for hiphop. So why expect things to be any different. To believe y'all get knowledge by digging in the crate for aNother subject. This is in general to all uv youse's.

Dig in the crate so you know wtf y'all be talembout.
This thread is completely made up from people who did not dig in the crate and were not cognitive about wtf occurred. Which also means you should not be espeaking on what you cognitively did not experience. Nor did you dig in the crate to get a frame of reference.

Art Barr
The Blazers were the best team.

They had no business losing to that Laker team in 91. They were supposed to play the Bulls in back to back finals. Magic had his best run as an NBA player that playoffs.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Malone and Stockton were choke artists but they did beat prime Shaq and the Lakers twice

Late 90s Jazz were legitimately good teams.
That Laker team wasnt in their prime.

And the 80s Jazz were better. Watched some of their games. That same Jazz team plays in the 90s, they would have done better.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Blazers were the best team.

They had no business losing to that Laker team in 91. They were supposed to play the Bulls in back to back finals. Magic had his best run as an NBA player that playoffs.

Magic was Magic.

Series was one of the best watches in all of my time watching sports.

Since people do not dig in the crate.

They don't have any cognitive frame of reference to talk.

Maybe if They dug in the crate.
Maybe they would become a draw for content but till the general youse dig in the crate. Youse will fail.

Art Barr

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Jason Kidd was a good example. Age 35 and 36 he's shooting 42% from 3 with more attempts. Sorry but if they were told to do it, they'd have no trouble doing it. Get over yourself. Lousy bigs who come into the league and can't shoot for shyt develop a corner 3. Lmaoooo

There are sooo many players who never developed the three though. One GOAT-level player doing it doesn't really prove the point.

Look at Eric Snow. His career covered much the same span as Kidd. Those four years he played with Bron, largely as the starting PG, it really would have helped the team if he could have developed a damn 3pt shot. He couldn't do it.

Hell, Iverson had 14 seasons in the NBA from 1996 to 2010, and he was a great player. But he never became a good three-point shooter even though he put up over 3,000 career threes and shot them from the beginning of his career to the end. You could say the same for Dwyane Wade - played all the way to 2019 and never developed a 3pt. Same for Grant Hill, same for Russ Westbrook. Andre Miller was in the league for 17 years and couldn't do it. Jason Williams, Tony Allen, Baron Davis, I'm picking players from all over the spectrum who had all sorts of skills but hitting threes wasn't one of them.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That Laker team wasnt in their prime.

And the 80s Jazz were better. Watched some of their games. That same Jazz team plays in the 90s, they would have done better.

Everyone was in their prime on that team except Kobe. They had 4 all-stars. Shaq had already been to a finals and was on a team that beat the Bulls. You're a clown.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There are sooo many players who never developed the three though. One GOAT-level player doing it doesn't really prove the point.

You're just cherry picking people. My point wasn't that "everyone" could do it. My point was that some most certainly would if they had to.

shyt.. Vince Carter was a career 37% from three and nobody would ever say he was a pure 3 point shooter.