Stockton/Malone played 18 seasons together and were eliminated in the 1st round 9 times

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Do yall think Barkley-Stockton woudve worked better than Malone-Stockton? Like let's say Stockton plays for the 92-93 Suns instead of Kevin Johnson, what changes? Or Barkley plays for the Jazz from 88 to 94 instead of Malone?
Charles was a better offensive player in the playoffs than Malone but he was a terrible defensive player.

I still don’t think they win the chip. In the playoffs I’d rather have KJ than Stockton though

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The same choking Jazz that we shyt on in this thread :heh:
Yes. The 1988 version of the jazz with Stockton/jeff and karl malone ended up being the best iteration of that team. THAT is who the Lakers faced “in the 80s.” How am I deviating from anything? You mentioned the 80s that jazz team was the best they ever was which happened to be that time and that’s who the Lakers faced.

The thread is about their overall years together. What are you not getting?

NYC Rebel

Daps
Because this thread was made to diminish Jordan's championships. Yall not slick. :camby:
Just say you cant speak on the Jazz and dont want to because you want the idea that the Bulls faced a “great Jazz team” to not be interfered with.

You believe the Jazz were a great team.

Congratulations on being that buffoon .

NYC Rebel

Daps
They still went to the finals in back-to-back years. How many players can say that?

So what many cant say that? Says more about the state of the league than them playing for a great team.

What are you saying? The Stockton/Malone combo needed the league to recede in order to be something