Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Wait you think they're going to pass another 1.5tn check right afterwards?

If that were the case they'd just cave to the reasonable dem demands of a monthly check now.
yes, when the fed says "the US dollar has infinite supply"...
...we are in strange times.

these politicians are worried about keeping their jobs more than anything...
...still playing the same dumb games.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: you sure appearing overly emotionally is what people need to be seeing from political leader I would think people would have a enough of that with donald :pachaha:
when the republicans are trying to take 500 billion dollars that we dont even have, so that trump and the guy who's hiding his taxes can give it to whatever company they want, PLUS they dont have to disclose who they give it to until after the election? i wanna see someone punch mcconnell in the fukkin face on the senate floor for trying to pass that

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day the Democrats will always lose these games because for the most part they give a shyt. :yeshrug:

Rethugs are willing to let people die:yeshrug:

Can't beat an opponent that thinks like that :yeshrug:
thing is, a republican is president right now. republicans are ultimately the ones who have to pass this and they know it

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:

susan collins is only 67 but she sounds like a 90 year old grandma :wtf:
its crazy that people in her state elect her. she's the worst public speaker ive seen in that high of a position :dahell: i think something's wrong with her, but even still. the idea of her running for reelection is crazy