Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The left has been routed. :pachaha:

Being caught up in the moment on every issue sometimes does a disservice to a lot of their positions.

We all should know in year 4 that Trump has no master plan and the more he talks the more he's going to undo anything good he says. :mjlol:

Too many nikkas on my dikk, shyt's strenuous. :hubie:

It's Monday and the master Legislatures, Pelosi and Schumer, still haven't released their plans.

So far the only party that has put out a plan to send cash to the American people is the GOP. That is a fact.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

It's Monday and the master Legislatures, Pelosi and Schumer, still haven't released their plans.

So far the only party that has put out a plan to send cash to the American people is the GOP. That is a fact.
There is a meeting today at noon, they are currently negotiating and amending the plan set forth by the GOP. Hasn't been the only plan but since Mitch wants to continue to act like a b*tch, they'll let them run with their plan and amend it out because its not going to pass by itself.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching moscow now

i wish the senate minority leader was elizabeth warren or someone who could give a forceful address, not effeminate san francisco grandfather chuck schumer. it's time for the chuck and nancy era to come to a fukking end :camby:

and fukk the democrats if they let the republicans punk them and pass this

F K

All Star
Daps
watching moscow now

i wish the senate minority leader was elizabeth warren or someone who could give a forceful address, not effeminate san francisco grandfather chuck schumer. it's time for the chuck and nancy era to come to a fukking end :camby:

San Francisco :dwillhuh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching moscow now

Chuck Schumer and his old lady glasses probably invites disrespect.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Senate leaders and Trump administration officials are resuming talks Monday morning on a giant stimulus bill aimed at propping up an economy hard-hit by the coronavirus, after weekend negotiations failed to produce a deal. Senate Democrats voted Sunday evening to block the bill from advancing, infuriating Republicans. Democrats have alleged the bill does too much to help prop up businesses without directing enough money to households, hospitals and health professionals.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
schumer should have been ANGRY there, not looking like mcconnell just kicked his dog

i swear to god :snoop::mjlol: no wonder this party is always losing

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
schumer should have been ANGRY there, not looking like mcconnell just kicked his dog

i swear to god :snoop::mjlol: no wonder this party is always losing
:patrice: you sure appearing overly emotionally is what people need to be seeing from political leader I would think people would have a enough of that with donald :pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

You ain't that important lil nikka. Just admit you were wrong and keep it moving.:pachaha:

Or just keep it moving. But quoting people not quoting you clearly means you like the attention. :skip: