Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pelosi shoulda had these nuts months ago when they had the leverage and the heat was really on trump and the stock market was dropping

They coulda really got much better terms

that being said if the dems win in nov like i think they will, Im sure Pelosi and Co will pass a lot of dope shyt (long as mitch is gone)
pelosi wont propose a bill that doesnt have anything for her and her fellow criminals in it to exploit. she doesnt actually give a fukk about the unemployed getting an extra 400 a week, or regular people getting 1200 dollar checks. shes no better than the republicans :yeshrug:

i invite any of you shills in here to quote me and explain why pelosi cant put the republicans on the spot with 1200 dollar checks that are 100 percent popular with voters, and 400 a week unemployment thats popular with well over 50 percent of voters. that would solve a lot of peoples problems in the shortest amount of time

how could the republicans reject that 2 months before the election?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you want that lower number because you were mad about people getting an additional 600 a week because you thought it was unfair.

it is unfair, to essential workers :yeshrug: everyone i knew was making a thousand a week off unemployment. most people who work with the public dont make that

400 is a better number and more likely to be agreed on. its also far more than the current 0, wouldnt you agree?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
pelosi wont propose a bill that doesnt have anything for her and her fellow criminals in it to exploit. she doesnt actually give a fukk about the unemployed getting an extra 400 a week, or regular people getting 1200 dollar checks. shes no better than the republicans :yeshrug:

i invite any of you shills in here to quote me and explain why pelosi cant put the republicans on the spot with 1200 dollar checks that are 100 percent popular with voters, and 400 a week unemployment thats popular with well over 50 percent of voters. that would solve a lot of peoples problems in the shortest amount of time

how could the republicans reject that 2 months before the election?

why is it only on pelosi to propose a bill? The senate can send bills to the house too :stopitslime:

Why haven't the majority controlled senate republicans proposed and pass legislation to resolve this economic crisis? wheres their united front?

all they do is speak to the press about doing something and making calls but no one has seen any proposal in writing. no drafts, nada.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is it only on pelosi to propose a bill? The senate can send bills to the house too :stopitslime:

Why haven't the majority controlled senate republicans proposed and pass legislation to resolve this economic crisis? wheres their united front?
because they dont want to pass a bill at all. know your opponent is the first rule

so instead of proposing a bullshyt ass two trillion dollar democrat bill thats full of nonsense, why not corner the republicans with a simple and direct bill that only includes direct payments to republican voters? do you know how BAD the republicans would look, turning that bill down 2 months before the election?

look breh, if this is your idea of a success then :dead: have at it

bnew

Veteran
Daps
because they dont want to pass a bill at all. know your opponent is the first rule

so instead of proposing a bullshyt ass two trillion dollar democrat bill thats full of nonsense, why not corner the republicans with a simple and direct bill that only includes direct payments to republican voters? do you know how BAD the republicans would look, turning that bill down 2 months before the election?

look breh, if this is your idea of a success then :dead: have at it

what "non-sense" is the bill filled with?

someone has to be grownup about the situation and stop engaging in political games and posturing like you're proposing.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what "non-sense" is the bill filled with?

someone has to be grownup about the situation and stop engaging in political games and posturing like you're proposing.
why am i arguing about this?

pelosis strategy is a brilliant success and is getting money into the hands of the american people. how dare i suggest otherwise

bnew

Veteran
Daps
why am i arguing about this?

pelosis strategy is a brilliant success and is getting money into the hands of the american people. how dare i suggest otherwise

it's the strategy of someone who realizes that half-ass solutions isn't going to get us out of this crisis.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's the strategy of someone who realizes that half-ass solutions isn't going to get us out of this crisis.
but an extra 1600 a month would be enough for most of the country to pay their rent if they lost their job, in the meantime

again, keep applauding failure :mjlol:i cant believe that you guys actually WANT another bill passed, but think that pelosi is putting pressure on the republicans. what the fukk? :mindblown:

there is no better solution than getting money into peoples own hands and letting them pay their own bills. but god forbid the bill isnt a gift to the bureacracy :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
That's on Republicans and Donald Trump
:stopitslime:

Everyone is always complaining about Democrats being p*ssy when it comes to letting Republicans bully them, but when they stand their ground fake ass Democrats and leftists come crying about how they need to bend the knee.

:stopitslime:

You've been in here for months complaining about how the UI bonus was too much, it was enough to have saved a good chunk of it to hold put another month or two.

Yall need to quit faking concern and just admit that you are a Republican.
Everyone isn't complaining, just 3 trolls that usually post in tlr

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
When it comes to the future of the economy, the "biggest risk" is the course of the virus. Kudlow said the "good news" is that the spike in cases seen this summer didn't have the negative economic impact people feared would happen, but added "we're not home yet" and there's "much, much more work to be done."

:dwillhuh:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
but an extra 1600 a month would be enough for most of the country to pay their rent if they lost their job, in the meantime

again, keep applauding failure :mjlol:i cant believe that you guys actually WANT another bill passed, but think that pelosi is putting pressure on the republicans. what the fukk? :mindblown:

there is no better solution than getting money into peoples own hands and letting them pay their own bills. but god forbid the bill isnt a gift to the bureacracy :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
ok, $1600 for how long? republicans do not want it too last for the duration of this pandemic or economic crisis. so it's essentially a band-aid solution for people who haven't already been sent eviction or foreclosure notices.

Thats the thing, pelosi shouldn't have to pressure them in the first place. Every other democratic multi-party government in the world worked together to pass legislation to help their citizens and here we are in america believing dysfunction like one party pressuring another to do the sensible thing during this unprecedented crisis is business as usual.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, $1600 for how long? republicans do not want it too last for the duration of this pandemic or economic crisis. so it's essentially a band-aid solution for people who haven't already been sent eviction or foreclosure notices.

Thats the thing, pelosi shouldn't haven't to pressure them in the first place. Every other democratic multi-party government in the world worked together to pass legislation to help their citizens and here we are in america believing dysfunction like one party pressuring another to do the sensible thing during this unprecedented crisis is business as usual.
thru december :yeshrug:

any other piss poor juelzing about why pelosi cant propose a skinny bill?