Daps
Reppin
NULL

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has no idea how any of this works yet is so boldly confident. The confidence of a mediocre white man. :wow:
the states are short 500 billion, but nancy wont come down unless she can give them 915 billion. i LITERALLY predicted that was the case a couple days ago

pelosi's priority isnt getting money into the hands of the american people, its the other things in her bill. notably getting the slush funds out to blue state bureaucrats

:laff::laff::laff:

sounds like you're the one who doesnt know how it works. embarrassing

keep thinking nancys first priority is unemployment and the american people:laff:if she cant hand out a trillion for her fellow thieves in state government to loot and steal, then shes not budging. what a fukking disgrace :hhh:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the states are short 500 billion, but nancy wont come down unless she can give them 915 billion. i LITERALLY predicted that was the case a couple days ago

:laff::laff::laff:

sounds like you're the one who doesnt know how it works. embarrassing

keep thinking nancys first priority is unemployment and the american people:laff:if she cant hand out a trillion for her fellow thieves in state government to loot and steal, then shes not budging. what a fukking disgrace :hhh:
Oh no, supporting the states who pay taxes and helping to keep them solvent. Yet you’d suck off the rethuglican bill that give even more money to their corporate homies for buybacks and layoffs. Stfu

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh no, supporting the states who pay taxes and helping to keep them solvent. Yet you’d suck off the rethuglican bill that give even more money to their corporate homies for buybacks and layoffs. Stfu
supporting the states would be the 500 billion shortfall. why does it have to be 915 billion? :laff:not ONE dollar of which we actually have, and this bill will not pass

pathetic. absolutely pathetic

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
supporting the states would be the 500 billion shortfall. why does it have to be 915 billion? :laff:

pathetic. absolutely pathetic
Large companies got $500B to still fire people and a 20% tax deduction, if you think states deficits won’t grow pst where they’ve marked it now, you’re stupid. Give them the money they need so we’re not back here in 2/3 months. But keep sucking off the republicans

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Large companies got $500B to still fire people and a 20% tax deduction, if you think states deficits won’t grow pst where they’ve marked it now, you’re stupid. Give them the money they need so we’re not back here in 2/3 months. But keep sucking off the republicans
:laff: anything to not admit that the democrats arent perfect

2 months of telling me that you're all morally better people than me, just to end up shilling for this :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

again, enjoy watching nothing passing :yeshrug: i dont give a fukk. i dont need a dime

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:laff: anything to not admit that the democrats arent perfect

2 months of telling me that you're all morally better people than me, just to end up shilling for this :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
This is the most obtuse strawman ever...like your whiteness just always has you have to hit reply even when your reply is trash and has absolutely no relevance to the person you’re replying to. God damn you truly are an awful poster. you keep posting as if you’re knowledgeable while admitting you never read the details of anything

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the most obtuse strawman ever...like your whiteness just always has you have to hit reply even when your reply is trash and has absolutely no relevance to the person you’re replying to. God damn you truly are an awful poster. you keep posting as if you’re knowledgeable while admitting you never read the details of anything
i posted me predicting what was in the bill, and evidence that it's in there :mjlol:

keep cheerleading the non-passage of any more relief :yeshrug: and for all that shyt talking about how you guys care so much about the unemployed :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i posted me predicting what was in the bill, and evidence that it's in there :mjlol:

keep cheerleading the non-passage of any more relief :yeshrug: and for all that shyt talking about how you guys care so much about the unemployed :mjlol:
Again, you love applying obtuse talking points to people. I have never been a one issue person on these relief bills. I personally am for the protection of small businesses far and above UI increases, stimulus checks and hazard pay. So please, keep using strawmans when replying to me :rolleyes: