Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why weren't we saying we didn't have the money when they cut the corporate tax rate? Why were they saying that when the Fed started buying junk bonds and printing all this money to buy corporate debt?

When the wealthy are in danger they move hell and high water to fix stuff but when the common citizens need help it's we can't afford it.
you know that letting people keep more of their own money is not the same as creating more of it out of thin air, right :dahell:

and i'm fine with the dems going back in and raising that shyt

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
so you're

-clapping at failure. nancy's strategy wasn't the only way to go, dikkhead. i literally just laid out a different one
-doing nothing about any of this in real life, just whining on the coli

you're my hero

You're arguing for austerity and for the Republicans to do whatever they want. While you pretend to care about what happens to people and you're a liberal?

:heh:

that isn't how any of that works

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're arguing for austerity and for the Republicans to do whatever they want. While you pretend to care about what happens to people and you're a liberal?

:heh:

that isn't how any of that works
i'm stating the fact that there's no bill passed, and there was a different way to attack this

the above statement is not incorrect in any way, shape or form

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
you know that letting people keep more of their own money is not the same as creating more of it out of thin air, right :dahell:

and i'm fine with the dems going back in and raising that shyt
Letting people keep more of their own money while the government is running huge deficits? If you spend more than you make then ontop of that further reduce your income that's effectively the same thing.

Reducing taxes so large corporations can take that money and buy back their own stocks in a shell game designed to enrich the wealthy further while the common wages have been stagnant for a long time.

It's always trickle down economics. Give more money to rich people that don't really need it. If they gave those tax breaks to the poor and Middle class what do you think they'd do with all that extra money? Do you think they'd save it and be frugal with it or do you think it would just end up in rich folks pockets when the poor and Middle class go shipping due to lifestyle creep from having more money?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Letting people keep more of their own money while the government is running huge deficits? If you spend more than you make then ontop of that further reduce your income that's effectively the same thing.

Reducing taxes so large corporations can take that money and buy back their own stocks in a shell game designed to enrich the wealthy further while the common wages have been stagnant for a long time.

It's always trickle down economics. Give more money to rich people that don't really need it. If they gave those tax breaks to the poor and Middle class what do you think they'd do with all that extra money? Do you think they'd save it and be frugal with it or do you think it would just end up in rich folks pockets when the poor and Middle class go shipping due to lifestyle creep from having more money?
i just said i support raising taxes again :yeshrug: but the fact is that printing money and letting the rich keep more of their own money is not the same thing

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You want the Democrats to give in and bend to the will of the Republicans, yet you want to criticize them for doing just that. :dwillhuh:

You can't have it both ways.
I pointed this out to that loser a few days ago and he had no response. Dude contradicted himself within hours.

He cannot help but debate in bad faith.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
no, it isnt :dead: they're two different things. they will never be the same exact thing
If the government is spending more than it brings in then they're inventing money from nothing and building a larger deficit. You're trying to act like how you get to the same exact destination is important. If you end up in the same exact place then that's what really matters.

Giving rich people that don't really need it large amounts of money is a waste. Giving poor and middle class people who will just turn around and spend it more money is a great idea.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the government is spending more than it brings in then they're inventing money from nothing and building a larger deficit. You're trying to act like how you get to the same exact destination is important. If you end up in the same exact place then that's what really matters.

Giving rich people that don't really need it large amounts of money is a waste. Giving poor and middle class people who will just turn around and spend it more money is a great idea.
i dont disagree, but im sorry; it's still not the same thing :dead: