Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
you can call it whatever you want

if the dems are sincere about getting this money out to the american people, then write a trillion dollar bill with 6 or 7 non-partisan talking points where money goes to dems and repub voters, and the post office is funded

or keep holding out against a party that doesnt want to pass a bill at all :yeshrug: i don't give a fukk, i don't personally need a cent from the government. i'm just commenting on how to actually get that money out instead of the current situation, which is a hard nothing

The problem is republicans don’t want to pass anything so any concessions democrats make will never be enough.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
we just added 4 trillion dollars to the national debt in 5 months :what: that used to be a bad decade. BOTH her 3.5 and 2 trillion dollar bills were unreasonable

we dont HAVE any of this money :dead:
You are sounding like Ted Cruz. So you want austerity in a time where millions of Americans are struggling. What you mean we can’t afford it? Every central government around the world had to spend trillions because this is a once in a lifetime crisis. Every economist has said the greatest danger is we go through a deflationary death spiral that is worse than inflation. To recover the economy we would have inject at least 5-8 more trillion to get back to the way we were. Even the Fed has said that. Also the US dollar is world reserve currency its not going to collapse any time soon. What currency will replace it? The euro? The ruble? The yuan? The yen? No all these countries won’t. So this excuse about oh we have no money is moot. So if Biden wins and the Dems get the Senate and House they pass a $5 trillion stimulus you will throw a bytch fit? You sound like a typical blue dog democrat. Also not bailing out states is a terrible idea. This pandemic happened out of nowhere and they are facing major budget shortfalls. They will make major budget cuts which will worsen the job market. Which will put more on unemployment and you will need a bigger stimulus to help them out. You have been spouting conservative talking points but claim you are for the people. Just say you are a libertarian Ayn Rand lover who believes in trickle down economics.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
i think fednow is supposted to be ready to launch in 2023 or 2024..they released some news on August 6th but it seems like the fed going forward with such a massive initiative this year is unlikely as the tech isnt ready

So they trying to eliminate the dollar?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So they trying to eliminate the dollar?

Nah man they doing this because Congress ain't doing shyt but scratching their old ass. Jerome Powell been saying Americans need recurring payments to save the economy. This is their way of stepping in between them and saying "fukk y'all we making it rain on Americans."

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Nah man they doing this because Congress ain't doing shyt but scratching their old ass. Jerome Powell been saying Americans need recurring payments to save the economy. This is their way of stepping in between them and saying "fukk y'all we making it rain on Americans."

Yea i was confused by that, The chaiman obviously wants to keep giving stimulus but clowns like Mitch won't wanna do it.