Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if they're just giving out fake money, then i'd rather the next bill look like this, instead of a repeat of the last bill

don't give out any unemployment, just give every adult 2 grand a month. if you're working, you get 2k extra. if you're not working, you get 2k a month plus your state unemployment while you look for a job. it's a much better idea than the current bullshyt and it's actually fair to workers

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

if they're just giving out fake money, then i'd rather the next bill look like this, instead of a repeat of the last bill

don't give out any unemployment, just give every adult 2 grand a month. if you're working, you get 2k extra. if you're not working, you get 2k a month plus your state unemployment while you look for a job. it's a much better idea than the current bullshyt and it's actually fair to workers

Or simply follow what the other 1st world countries are doing. Isn't Canada basically doing the almost exact same thing in the tweet?

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
The fact that we still don't have a stimulus package while millions are struggling is sad and unacceptable. Congress should be forced to work on this everyday until a deal is made.

I was furious when I found out they only spent 20 hours in a 2 weeks pan working on this. If essential workers have to work crazy hours, so should they. No excuse.