Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
They need to stop playing and let Jerome print that bread, send everybody a 7k check and a 25% haircut on all student loans--include a grandfather clause so that even folks who paid off their loans in the last 5 years get a check representing that 25%--MMT FTW.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
and just like that, trump
comes out looking like a hero for these EO’s

Dems find a way to lose even with momentum and leverage on their side
:mjlol:

Now I see why people are on your wig

1. Nobody fcking won this weekend because it had to even come down to this as all protections expired.
2. Trump can't look like a hero when even his own party is openly talking about how he doesn't have the authority to do what he proposed and he's blowing hot air instead of helping them get to a deal.
3. Congress is the authority when it comes to the "purse"
4. Republicans out here struggling, they NEED a deal. No matter how much they want to lay this at the feet of democrats, no one is buying it because of their "lazy" argument.

If you think just because you know some simple ass people who believe Trump did something for them means that he has the "optics" on his side, I got some beach front property on Mars to sell you.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Now I see why people are on your wig

1. Nobody fcking won this weekend because it had to even come down to this as all protections expired.
2. Trump can't look like a hero when even his own party is openly talking about how he doesn't have the authority to do what he proposed and he's blowing hot air instead of helping them get to a deal.
3. Congress is the authority when it comes to the "purse"
4. Republicans out here struggling, they NEED a deal. No matter how much they want to lay this at the feet of democrats, no one is buying it because of their "lazy" argument.

If you think just because you know some simple ass people who believe Trump did something for them means that he has the "optics" on his side, I got some beach front property on Mars to sell you.
po chile, you just agreed with me in ur long ass MLK speech and dont even realize it

Dems didnt win this weekend, and they gave away alot of their leverage months ago

either prove they won or stfu

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
po chile, you just agreed with me in ur long ass MLK speech and dont even realize it

Dems didnt win this weekend, and they gave away alot of their leverage months ago

either prove they won or stfu
Let me help you out because I see you're a little slow:

- Nobody won
- R's are politically hurting and need the deal more than D's

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
They need to stop playing and let Jerome print that bread, send everybody a 7k check and a 25% haircut on all student loans--include a grandfather clause so that even folks who paid off their loans in the last 5 years get a check representing that 25%--MMT FTW.
Word. If he could inject a billi into the market like he did in March which equated to lighting it on fire like the Joker did in TDK, then then he should be able to sent it directly to the people.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let me help you out because I see you're a little slow:

- Nobody won
- R's are politically hurting and need the deal more than D's
Let me help you out since you slow :dead:
The dems didnt win this weekend :umad: glad we can agree :ehh::russ:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching pelosi on chris wallace right now. its kinda hard to imagine that she somehow outmaneuvers moscow mitch in the next month :huhldup:

dems might have to meet in the middle to get anything at all :yeshrug:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
watching pelosi on chris wallace right now. its kinda hard to imagine that she somehow outmaneuvers moscow mitch in the next month :huhldup:

dems might have to meet in the middle to get anything at all :yeshrug:
Well Mitch is being dragged down by Trump so it’s not like he’s playing with a full deck.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
how about we raise the minimum wage to 15 bucks instead of back to work bonus :mjlit:
I think min wage should be $15, but I’m not sure how realistic it is in markets that can’t sustain it. It’s one thing to have Walmart, Macy’s, McDonald’s pay up for min wage, but it’s hard for small business. Out here min wage is $13-16 depending on the city and it has been a challenge for small biz even in an area used to paying higher prices for goods. then add on high rents, it’s part of the reason we’ve seen some of the highest rates of permanent business closures - there’s very little margin for a small biz to build a rainy day fund.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
sounds like august isnt getting paid, i was just commenting on the reality of the situation :yeshrug: call nancy pelosi and tell her that, not me. i cant do shyt for you

good to know essential workers should keep going to work to pay your unemployment benefits tho :rudy:

What job/career do you have?