Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Yea and he was interviewed by 60 minutes saying more money needs to be out there to keep the economy afloat. I think Jerome even supported the 2k month.

:snoop:
Yes. Powell is begging Congress to pass fiscal policy measures.

Sometimes I wish the Fed had the power to do fiscal policy. GOP doesn't believe in spending any money unless its for corporate donors or cutting taxes or military spending.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I know Mitch is a real life Sith Lord, but have they totally given up on the election?
Maybe at this point they just want to damage the next guy. Or maybe McConnell is setting republicans up to cave. We will see. This feels like a John Boehner special. Remember when the house would try to defy Obama on something stupid, Boehner would hold the vote...it would fail, then he’d be like “well I guess we have to negotiate with the White House now.”

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Yes. Powell is begging Congress to pass fiscal policy measures.

Sometimes I wish the Fed had the power to do fiscal policy. GOP doesn't believe in spending any money unless its for corporate donors or cutting taxes or military spending.
Nah the fed is one of the main reasons we in this situation, they destroyed the value of the dollar by doing away with the gold standard and they continuously keep bailing out companies and the stock market