Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody just posted the tweet. Scroll up
wait a second, you mean this retarded tweet? :mjlol:

this implies that the US only provided everyone with a one time check, not the extra 2400 a month :snoop:

the US was more generous than everyone on this list :russ: a worker who received the CARE benefits did better in America than in any of these countries :dead:

2400 a month plus state unemployment>>>>>>>literally any circumstance listed on there, for the majority of workers.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
wait a second, you mean this retarded tweet? :mjlol:

this implies that the US only provided everyone with a one time check, not the extra 2400 a month :snoop:

the US was more generous than everyone on this list :russ: a worker who received the CARE benefits did better in America than in any of these countries :dead:

2400 a month plus state unemployment>>>>>>>literally any circumstance listed on there, for the majority of workers.

You missed the point where they're still getting benefits. :hhh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:russell: i made it pretty clear what the issue was with this bill; you failed to address it. it's also literally the reason it won't be continuing at its current level, so i'm not wrong about anything.

and you're the one who's mad, bytching about not getting a check when you don't even need one :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
we’ve done this before, at the very beginning of this thread I stated people like me shouldn’t get one. You’ve been the one with your hand out, mad at another man’s handout

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You missed the point where they're still getting benefits. :hhh:
i'm sorry, is it august yet :dahell: what are you talking about

heres some reading for you:

-canada's benefits = 6 grand
USA"s benefits = 10 grand

Are Canada’s $2,000 Stimulus Payments More Generous Than The United States’ $1,200 Stimulus Checks?

What’s The Final Verdict?
Over the next four months, Canadians who qualify would receive 5,600 USD in stimulus payments while Americans who qualify would receive 10,800 USD in stimulus payments.

i'm not trying to argue against facts :why:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off rip when they were saying everyone will get a check. :russell:
if you don't want to address my objection, which is that it's stupid to pay people the equivalent of a 50/60k salary for unemployment while grocery workers have to go work for less than that, :yeshrug: not sure what you wanna discuss

we've already established that im a bad person :lolbron:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
if you don't want to address my objection, which is that it's stupid to pay people the equivalent of a 50/60k salary for unemployment while grocery workers have to go work for less than that, :yeshrug: not sure what you wanna discuss

we've already established that im a bad person :lolbron:
Everyone has said essential workers need hazard pay. Furthermore this exposes the weak ass wages we pay min wage/working class workers. Lastly, they’re not getting a full year at that rate, we’ve done the math, so you needn’t worry about those lowlifes making 50-60k

like I said, be fully employed talking about dropping $60k in the market, asking for more govt checks, but be pressed some exploited worker is making a living wage on unemployment brehs

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i'm sorry, is it august yet :dahell: what are you talking about

heres some reading for you:

-canada's benefits = 6 grand
USA"s benefits = 10 grand

Are Canada’s $2,000 Stimulus Payments More Generous Than The United States’ $1,200 Stimulus Checks?

What’s The Final Verdict?
Over the next four months, Canadians who qualify would receive 5,600 USD in stimulus payments while Americans who qualify would receive 10,800 USD in stimulus payments.

i'm not trying to argue against facts :why:
You are. The point of the post is those people know they'll be receiving X amount of dollars as long as they are unemployed or underemployed due to the pandemic.

People who are currently unemployed or underemployed in the US have no clue what August will look like.

That's bad leadership and there's no reason why they'd wait until the last minute to push a bill out besides that would make the gift easier.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone has said essential workers need hazard pay. Furthermore this exposes the weak ass wages we pay min wage/working class workers. Lastly, they’re not getting a full year at that rate, we’ve done the math.

like I said, be fully employed talking about dropping $60k in the market, asking for more foot checks, but be pressed some exploited worker is making a living wage on unemployment brehs
i didnt ask for checks for myself :heh: i don't need one

i stated a fact that the current bill is not fair to workers who are expected to work through this, when they would make more money not working. you still havent actually addressed that. i hope the next bill does

talking about hazard pay: there is none in the current bill :dahell: hence my objection

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are. The point of the post is those people know they'll be receiving X amount of dollars as long as they are unemployed or underemployed due to the pandemic.

People who are currently unemployed or underemployed in the US have no clue what August will look like.

That's bad leadership and there's no reason why they'd wait until the last minute to push a bill out besides that would make the gift easier.
:childplease: canada's plan was for 4 months, dont sit there and act like that shyt is in perpetuity. just admit you were fulla shyt on this one :mjlol:they are not gonna "outlast" america on relief. that's horse shyt

dudes out here touting other countries paying 1k a month as better than paying 2400 a month :laff:arguing that 3 is greater than 5

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:childplease: canada's plan was for 4 months, dont sit there and act like that shyt is in perpetuity. just admit you were fulla shyt on this one :mjlol:they are not gonna "outlast" america on relief. that's horse shyt

dudes out here touting other countries paying 1k a month as better than paying 2400 a month :laff:arguing that 3 is greater than 5
Right back full circle being disingenuous about unemployment benefits I see. All because your best bud Ted isn't dipping into his trust fund, he's just taking full advantage of unemployment and a few hundred extra dollars.

"That's such horse shyt Ted, the beers are on you today"

:russ:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right back full circle being disingenuous about unemployment benefits I see. All because your best bud Ted isn't dipping into his trust fund, he's just taking full advantage of unemployment and a few hundred extra dollars.

"That's such horse shyt Ted, the beers are on you today"

:russ:
more clowning :yeshrug:

im sorry that 2400 is more than 1500 :mjlol: ill argue ideas with you but not numbers. embarrassing