Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
so why'd you say month instead of week? didn't quite fit the narrative enough? :mjgrin:

all i asked you is why grocery workers should be expected to work from now until january while everyone in america would make more on unemployment. your failure to answer was telling; it's a stupid way to do things.
There are 12 months in a year.

:dwillhuh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
this isnt a real number that refers to anything
Well you don't have a real position so what's the problem?

Let's look at the tape... :mjgrin:

actually i posted an article earlier that says my friend is one of 70 percent of workers, who would get a raise under the bill.here you go

Many Americans Are Getting More Money From Unemployment Than They Were From Their Jobs

which is fine, by the way :heh: but it means that they didnt get "fukked over". obviously people should get hooked up with money in this crisis
sorry, but the republicans are right about this

no one should be making MORE money off of this than they were making when they were working :dahell: thats absolutely retarded

so you dont see an issue with people realizing that theyll make more money staying on unemployment than going back to work :dead: get outta here yourself

:russ:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well you don't have a real position so what's the problem?

Let's look at the tape... :mjgrin:

:russ:
you called me out but used a fake number to make your point :yeshrug: i dont know what you want me to say

ill ask again, youre calling your governor, senator and congressman about this right? not just bytching on the internet because im not going along with everyone being wrong about what the next bill will contain? :dead:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I think they’re gonna wait until reopening begins before even considering giving out more stimulus money. Makes no sense to open up while people struggling to pay rent, food, bills etc. Whoever is running the show on everything related to this is fukkin stupid and doesn’t know any common sense.