Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
The only thing that concerns me about these payments is how can the govt ensure that the people receive these checks little minimal issues?

How do they know where to send these payments? Using IRS returns isn't accurate. You could have moved since then, and some haven't filed yet.

Also, how do they "know" your household?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Who’s getting these stimulus checks? Tax payers? Self employed? Unemployed? I’m still trying to figure out what “Every American” means.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only thing that concerns me about these payments is how can the govt ensure that the people receive these checks little minimal issues?

How do they know where to send these payments? Using IRS returns isn't accurate. You could have moved since then, and some haven't filed yet.

Also, how do they "know" your household?
Same way the stimulus checks worked. Some people never got theirs for various reasons and some had to go above and beyond to get one that bounced around a bit.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:usure:Speak for yourself. I have a few months worth of expenses saved up and another grand is like working another 2 1/2 days. Thats not nothing, especially if its multiple rounds of it.

And im in a good position. For people making far less, its a godsend.

Not that, I understand all of that.. what I'm not understanding is how so-called coli millionaires are stressed over 1k...

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Weird viewpoint
Nah I think social services in general would be more acceptable if everyone who paid taxes could receive them. Make 30K a year 300 dollars a month food stamps, make 90k a year 100 dollars a month. Just examples but if everything was prorated like that people couldn't complain about "welfare queens" or not wanting their taxes dollars used on "others"

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not that, I understand all of that.. what I'm not understanding is how so-called coli millionaires are stressed over 1k...
:russ:I got you fam. But shiiiit, $100? Keep that. $200? Ill take it but I aint tripping. $500 and up is a lick.

1k? Especially if its in multiple installments? If I keep my job(seems like my company will weather this fine) then it could be investment money. These certs aint gonna pay for themselves, even with the coli millionaires. I would never turn down a stack.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Same way the stimulus checks worked. Some people never got theirs for various reasons and some had to go above and beyond to get one that bounced around a bit.
They already said it wont be that way. That one basically was an irs rebate. This one is supposedly an actual check totally independent from irs.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
YOUR INITIAL POST
WAS ABOUT THE MILLIONS OF PPL WHO DONT WORK THOUGH...

:devil:
:evil:

Like I said man go back to crossing your fingers for a $1k help pay your bills and while you wish for that I know what I'll be wishing for...

Who figured a site full of six figure nikkas crying and insulting ppl over ONE THOUSAND DAMN DOLLARS...not a HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS...but just ONE THOUSAND?

Shyt please.

Last edited: