Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Its about making sure everyone can afford to self isolate. Those of yall talking about not giving a check to people who dont pay taxes are missing the point. If they still gotta go outside, they will keep spreading the virus defeating the entire purpose...

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They probably going to have to do it again after all these people get laid off. $65K you probably don't need it. If you get laid off that's another story. Their should be guidelines for the business getting bailed out too, and limits on what they can use it for.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
:umad: I NEVER CALLED YOU BROKE
BUT HIT DOGS HOLLER.

LOOK AT ALL THAT EMOTION.

I HAVENT BEEN LAID OFF
BUT IM USING LOGIC AND SPEAKING FOR THE 65K'ERS THAT HAVE.
:devil:
:evil:

You the only nikka hollering because I repeated what an ABC reporter said yesterday on TV :mjtf:

I have nothing else to say here...go back to crossing your fingers.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Its about making sure everyone can afford to self isolate. Those of yall talking about not giving a check to people who dont pay taxes are missing the point. If they still gotta go outside, they will keep spreading the virus defeating the entire purpose...
no it is absolutely not lol

when people stop spending suddenly top to bottom, that is some horrific shyt done to the economy as a whole

people die all the damn time - the point is none of that other shyt is gonna make you stop spending money, paying bills, etc.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
no it is absolutely not lol

when people stop spending suddenly top to bottom, that is some horrific shyt done to the economy as a whole

people die all the damn time - the point is none of that other shyt is gonna make you stop spending money, paying bills, etc.
Yes it is, this is supposed to help cover expenses so you can afford miss a couple weeks of work and still eat. This is why they are talking no evictions. They dont people out there spreading disease

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yes it is, this is supposed to help cover expenses so you can afford miss a couple weeks of work and still eat. This is why they are talking no evictions. They dont people out there spreading disease

YOUR INITIAL POST
WAS ABOUT THE MILLIONS OF PPL WHO DONT WORK THOUGH...

:devil:
:evil:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
you're misinterpreting what I'm saying and what I'm specifically responding to. the idea that the government is handing out money to allow or otherwise encourage people to self isolate is not true.

this is a response to massive and likely extended layoffs, lost wages, and other financial complications that have to do with many various industries taking huge hits. its got nothing to do with self isolation encouragement.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
The Coli:

"THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY???? NO. I WONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!":picard:

BL2sU9L.png

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The reality is both democrats and Republicans are offering up ways to address the current pandemic in the US.

We don't always have to pretend like Republicans never have good ideas just to prove we're good Democrats or good progressives. :francis:
They have no choice they have to clean up the orange idiot fukk up