Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
fukk man I hate to be a negative Nancy like @acri1 but this self created crisis by trump may win him reelection :mjcry: dude taking all dems policies and running with them. Magas and low info voters will be like:manny: trump saved us. Not realizing he caused this shyt. I already see cacs on Facebook posting shyt about “don’t talk shyt about trump if you getting a stimulus check”:snoop: ima be sick brehs:why:
Breh

Do u have logic

Because free money is for pandemics like this breh

This is when we should get handouts logically

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Why is it so much fake news around this bytch? Mnuchin/Republicans are the first one to bring up means testing(how much you make).
Lindsey Graham straight up said pay the employers, not the people

Can we get some quotes? I have nothing to do at work and people are blaming folks for imaginary shyt.

I was receipts. If one of you cats post Breitbart...

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Well I did hear an ABC reporter a day or two ago said something about a possible income cutoff on determining who gets a check... meaning well off ppl like actors/actress, athletes, etc wouldn't be included.

The reason being is that ppl who work good jobs should have money (savings) since they're not living paycheck to paycheck compared to lower income individuals/families...

We'll see what happens...:yeshrug:

PPL WHO HAVE GOOD JOBS
PAY MORE FOR RENT/MORTGAGE, CARS, ENTERTAINMENT ETC
THAN LOWER INCOME FAMILIES.

YOUR UNEDUCATED STATEMENT ONLY
HOLDS TRUE IF THE PPL WITH GOOD JOBS
AND THE LOWER INCOME PPL
WERE PAYING THE SAME AMOUNT ON MONTHLY EXPENSES.

MY RENT IS MORE THAN SOME PPL
TAKE HOME FROM WORK IN A MONTH.
:devil:
:evil:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is why we have been sounding the alarm on establishment Dems, especially Baby Boomers. They don't have the conviction of their beliefs, assuming they ever had those beliefs in the first place.

They are still suffering from Reagan PTSD from the 80s and are scared or pretend to be scared to move boldly on any progressive policies in normal times and in times of emergency.

They fukking let Trump flank them on the left. :snoop:

:mjlol:
Pelosi is a real-life deficit hawk. The type the GOP pretends they are.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Republicans control the House? :dwillhuh:

Republicans control the white house. Don't get caught up on a grammar troll. :russ:

The stimulus package being offered by Trump is way bigger than anything proposed by Chuck and Nancy. Direct checks to Americans is going to play way better than that watered down paid sick leave garbage proposed by Nancy that exempts most companies.

Now they have no choice but to co-sign Trump's plan and in the process give him ammunition for the general.

You and the Dems in Congress need to pull your heads out of your asses.

All of this is just your personal opiniona and a lot of fantasy.

Many Americans were happy with the sick leave bill.

That got the ball rolling.

Pelosi then immediately pivoted to an economic stimulus.

This is when Trump was still pushing a payroll tax cut to stimulate the economy. That was hit plan.

Democrats gave a hard pass and said Americans need money in their pockets now.

Republicans complained saying dems were being hypocrites because they supported Obama's payroll tax cut.

As of yesterday Donald Trump is still pushing everything you've been complaining about.

The call for cash was brought up by Mitt Romney as a response to dem rejecting the Trump proposal.

So basically everything you're saying the dems should have done, they did by stonewalling the initial proposal that was a handout to big businesses and a payroll tax that would do very little for regular people. That led directly to Republicans being willing to offer up cash.

:russ:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats kinda fukked up...

So you only need help if you are dirt poor? There are people who made over 65k but now are in jeopardy of being unemployed because of this shyt. Also 65k in one city is a decent amount and in another city is damn near lower class.

Just send the shyt to everyone.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
PPL WHO HAVE GOOD JOBS
PAY MORE FOR RENT/MORTGAGE, CARS, ENTERTAINMENT ETC
THAN LOWER INCOME FAMILIES.

YOUR UNEDUCATED STATEMENT ONLY
HOLDS TRUE IF THE PPL WITH GOOD JOBS
AND THE LOWER INCOME PPL
WERE PAYING THE SAME AMOUNT ON MONTHLY EXPENSES.

MY RENT IS MORE THAN SOME PPL
TAKE HOME FROM WORK IN A MONTH.

STFU nikka the only broke person here is you tripping over a measly $1k or whatever dollars... we're all supposedly six figure gang right? Then why you crying...maybe your ass should'nt have gotten a house with pending mortgage problems...broke ppl shouldn't own anything if they can't afford.

I got savings plus my job still active throughout this virus shyt, so if I don't get anything it's no skin off my back shyt that's your problem...typical nikka looking for handouts.

Get the fuk out your feelings chump!

Another thing is that everything I said in the previous statement isn't my own words but the words of a reporter I heard yesterday after Trump's broadcast...

Call me uneducated? Well I'll be wishing your broke ass get the damn virus then since you wanna insult ppl intelligence.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
STFU nikka the only broke person here is you tripping over a measly $1k or whatever dollars... we're all supposedly six figure gang right? Then why you crying...maybe your ass should'nt have gotten a house with pending mortgage problems...broke ppl shouldn't own anything if they can't afford.

I got savings plus my job still active throughout this virus shyt, so if I don't get anything it's no skin off my back shyt that's your problem...typical nikka looking for handouts.

Get the fuk out your feelings chump!

Another thing is that everything I in the previous statement isn't my own words but the words of a reporter I heard yesterday after Trump's broadcast...

Call me uneducated? Well I hope your broke ass get the damn virus.

:umad: I NEVER CALLED YOU BROKE
BUT HIT DOGS HOLLER.

LOOK AT ALL THAT EMOTION.

I HAVENT BEEN LAID OFF
BUT IM USING LOGIC AND SPEAKING FOR THE 65K'ERS THAT HAVE.