Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is an important election defining moment for Democrats...

DO NOT bailout corporations...

No Banks, No cruise ships, No Airlines, No oil...

The only funds that should be approved are for small business owners and the people...

Lets see how badly the no nuts party fukks this one up...:francis:

They can offer to bail them out but it will have to be at the cost to the corporation.. like da mooch said no stock buybacks, can’t fire anyone for a least the first 5 years, offer universal healthcare etc... Hard choices for the corps they either take the deal or leave it and go bankrupt the choice is theirs :mjgrin:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They can offer to bail them out but it will have to be at the cost to the corporation.. like da mooch said no stock buybacks, can’t fire anyone for a least the first 5 years, offer universal healthcare etc... Hard choices for the corps they either take the deal or leave it and go bankrupt the choice is theirs :mjgrin:
Add an annual hiring quota to that to and we have a deal...:ehh:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fukk man I hate to be a negative Nancy like @acri1 but this self created crisis by trump may win him reelection :mjcry: dude taking all dems policies and running with them. Magas and low info voters will be like:manny: trump saved us. Not realizing he caused this shyt. I already see cacs on Facebook posting shyt about “don’t talk shyt about trump if you getting a stimulus check”:snoop: ima be sick brehs:why:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm serious.

What is Trump giving you that you haven't already criticized as not enough?

Bernie bro’s getting more of an excuse to protest vote for trump like they were leaning towards anyway :wow:

They don't see the bigger picture.

Why do ya'll take criticism of Dem party so personally? Ya'll act like Nancy and Chuck are infallible beings.

They got outmaneuvered by a idiot. Anyways, I'm still voting for Biden, but i'm calling him and his cohorts out at every turn. Get mad if you want.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why do ya'll take criticism of Dem party so personally? Ya'll act like Nancy and Chuck are infallible beings.

They got outmaneuvered by a idiot. Anyways, I'm still voting for Biden, but i'm calling him and his cohorts out at every turn. Get mad if you want.
Donald Trump is talking about providing disaster relief funding. Republicans control the house and the Senate.

Theres nothing to maneuver around.

:mjlol:

Again. What is Trump giving you that you haven't already criticized as not enough.