Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you have a small business right, how does this actually work? is it a loan that you have to pay back, or not pay back?

i cant imagine with what revenue people are expected to pay it back :huhldup:

Yeah. The program isn't going to work at all for a lot of people. It's actually more useless than what I originally thought it was going to be...

The law and sba programs were portrayed as a lifeline and glimmer of hope. It's not.

I'm getting someone on the phone now after an hour wait. I'll try and write something up tonight

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill

BREAKING: New York Attorney General Letitia James is suing the Trump administration over regulations that she says illegally narrow eligibility for crucial emergency family leave and paid sick leave during the coronavirus pandemic.

She says under the current rules anyone employed at a doctor's office, hospital, clinical, medical school, nursing home or medical testing facility would not qualify for paid leave.

The law includes exemptions where healthcare providers' employers are concerned, similar to those of the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).

About this website

THEHILL.COM

New York sues Trump administration over restrictions on paid sick leave
The law includes exemptions where healthcare providers' employers are concerned, similar to those of the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

---

Superstar
Daps
Just read 10 airlines are getting bailouts disgusting.
:scust:

This right here is the fall of America. America's dynamism has all but been removed. What other industry needs a bailout, who else is too big to fail.

This right is what going to lead to more inequality between rich and poor. While the fed has QE which always creates more inequality. The wealthy individual uses that basically grant of money to buy up assets and save their skin, while others won't get bailouts. Governments need to stop saving companies!

Calling it now the populism now won't be like anything we see in the future. In the future the d, the divide will miles long now.

Last edited: