Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a lot of people with greatly reduced hours who also can’t claim unemployment because *gasp* they’re employed. So they get a bullshyt one time $1200 and no extra $600 in unemployment - the government didn’t take care of them

Edit: and you’ve still never acknowledged people who make more than $50k for whom even with the extra 600 they are making less per month...they’re not better off
yeah, if you make 100k you probably dont do as well. i dont have much sympathy for those people :yeshrug:save some fukkin money. the average american makes 35k a year and gets a massive raise under this bill; those are the facts.

and you correctly always point out how the tax burden falls to your bracket, so i hope you're ready for what's coming next year. when your bracket has to pay all this shyt back :dead:

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
that isnt true :heh:my friend went from making 700 a week working, to making 1000 to sit on his ass. we're in MA. completely taken care of and got a huge raise off the bill

again, all i ever did was push back against this bullshyt that "the government left everyone out in the cold and fukked them over with this bill". that's not true :yeshrug:
Did they? That's my bad then. My next UI check gonna be fat.

The gov definitely favored corporations, but they didn't totally fukk the average citizen.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yeah, if you make 100k you probably dont do as well. i dont have much sympathy for those people :yeshrug:save some fukkin money. the average american makes 35k a year and gets a massive raise under this bill; those are the facts.

and you correctly always point out how the tax burden falls to your bracket, so i hope you're ready for what's coming next year. when your bracket has to pay all this shyt back :dead:
This affects more than the “average” worker :what: and how you jump right to 100k? And even at 100k, out here that’s not a check where you’d have 6 months saved, the more you make the harder it is to find a new job

and please don’t try to pass your concern trolling to me, taxes were gonna go back up next year anyway if a dem won, yet I still might come out ahead when they get rid of trump’s SALT tax

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
that isnt true :heh:my friend went from making 700 a week working, to making 1000 to sit on his ass. we're in MA. completely taken care of and got a huge raise off the bill

again, all i ever did was push back against this bullshyt that "the government left everyone out in the cold and fukked them over with this bill". that's not true :yeshrug:
Everyone's situation is different.
I doubt that little $300 is covering the medical bills for individuals who are actually sick right now.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone's situation is different.
I doubt that little $300 is covering the medical bills for individuals who are actually sick right now.
well that isnt most peoples situation. so the government should do something about that for those people :yeshrug:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm caller number 2000 today

:blessed:

I'll give you guys a little write up in a bit

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm caller number 2000 today

:blessed:

I'll give you guys a little write up in a bit
you have a small business right, how does this actually work? is it a loan that you have to pay back, or not pay back?

i cant imagine with what revenue people are expected to pay it back :huhldup: