Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

$2,000 for 6 months is :ehh:

i havent lost my job though :mindblown: i dont need two grand a month. where the fukk is this money coming from? literally a printer? does it have to be paid back, and who pays it back?

i mean i'll take the money, obviously, but that seems insane :dead: is our money even real anymore?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
i havent lost my job though :mindblown: i dont need two grand a month. where the fukk is this money coming from? literally a printer? does it have to be paid back, and who pays it back?

i mean i'll take the money, obviously, but that seems insane :dead: is our money even real anymore?

Im basically saving all this bullshyt they giving out and living like it doesnt exist in case of unforseen fukkery

Biden talking about killing my student loans too :dead:

Corona gonna be the best thing to happen to me :dead:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

I kinda feel like they want people to have money to kick start the economy when they do get it back up. They dont want a situation where they start everything back up but the consumers are coming outta lockdown dead Broke.

That's the only logic I see behind this coming from our government.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker

They are just giving people back some of their tax money. What you mean where is it coming from???

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda feel like they want people to have money to kick start the economy when they do get it back up. They dont want a situation where they start everything back up but the consumers are coming outta lockdown dead Broke.

That's the only logic I see behind this coming from our government.
i completely agree with that logic :yeshrug:

but from the little i know about money, it just seems...off :huhldup:

i mean two months ago we were all laughing at UBI, now democrats and republicans are agreeing on two trillion dollar bills without voting on them. i dont see a scenario where that ends well :ehh:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im basically saving all this bullshyt they giving out and living like it doesnt exist in case of unforseen fukkery

Biden talking about killing my student loans too :dead:

Corona gonna be the best thing to happen to me :dead:

You are a smart man.

My dumbass brother already spent it on a new ps4, a damn hooker and weed

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

trillions have been given to big business and the top 1% shut up and take the money