Reppin
Duckburg, NY
tenor.gif

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
When games start utilizing the direct storage api on windows there will be even less reason to buy a series x if you got a PC

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
When games start utilizing the direct storage api on windows there will be even less reason to buy a series x if you got a PC
except Xbox will use that too but at least you tried

Also consoles dictate what gets made while you beg for them to come. It won't be a full change because PC gamers don't like what we do. Y'all don't play the same things, you don't use the same inputs. Y'all like to cheat in every game you have and it's a race to see who can get the biggest advantage over other gamers.

So please, nobody cares what you're saying on the console side and I don't even think PC gamers other than 3 of them care what you're saying. I'm getting annoyed anyways reading random post like yours like if we the people want to be on PC like that?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
except Xbox will use that too but at least you tried

Also consoles dictate what gets made while you beg for them to come. It won't be a full change because PC gamers don't like what we do. Y'all don't play the same things, you don't use the same inputs. Y'all like to cheat in every game you have and it's a race to see who can get the biggest advantage over other gamers.

So please, nobody cares what you're saying on the console side and I don't even think PC gamers other than 3 of them care what you're saying. I'm getting annoyed anyways reading random post like yours like if we the people want to be on PC like that?
all this piff in the xbox pipeline but PC still got you tight. you realize the majority of pc is still Microsoft, right? like you realize Gates made the xbox to bring a pc experience to consoles, right? why would you hate on your own gaming family? you wanna stick it to Sony? embrace all MS platforms

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
all this piff in the xbox pipeline but PC still got you tight. you realize the majority of pc is still Microsoft, right? like you realize Gates made the xbox to bring a pc experience to consoles, right? why would you hate on your own gaming family? you wanna stick it to Sony? embrace all MS platforms
That's a nice way of lying about it, they wanted that console bread and they getting it. They know PC stands for personal computer and that the majority of people who play games don't play on PC. Just like must gamers don't primarily game on mobile but there's access. That's what PC has and because of that any numbers you see would be inflated. Great for business but that's not how you win inn the consoles field. Consoles are all about games so you have to deliver. PC just happy to get whatever they get, no pressure.

Consoles will always be what moves gaming forward and just because PC is finally getting more games doesn't mean shyt. I'm not interested in paying 3000 for a GPU, I'm good :picard: