But I guess y'all will forget about that until it's actually relevant:mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread easily could have read

"Still waiting on the Custom SSD beast to destroy the Xbox series."

But I guess y'all will forget about that until it's actually relevant:mjlol:
Still waiting for the most powerful console in the world to show its powah. Don’t try and change the conversation. Microsoft and Xbots spent a year talking up the SeriesX for its power and we are still waiting for it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still waiting for the most powerful console in the world to show its powah. Don’t try and change the conversation. Microsoft and Xbots spent a year talking up the SeriesX for its power and we are still waiting for it.

Still waiting for the most powerful Custom SSD in the world to show its powah. Don’t try and change the conversation. Sony and Sony stans spent a year talking up the PS5 for its Custom SSD speeds and we are still waiting for it.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's powerful enough to have pedestrians in cyberpunk :sas1:

Literally every game that gets released runs in a higher resolution and sometimes double the frame rate. What did you expect from the 2 and a half extra teraflops?

And a better question was asked to you, why isn't the PS5s ssd making a difference???

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still waiting for the most powerful Custom SSD in the world to show its powah. Don’t try and change the conversation. Sony and Sony stans spent a year talking up the PS5 for its Custom SSD speeds and we are still waiting for it.
But the custom ssd has already shown its power. Ratchet and clank was one. Resident evil 8 loads way faster on PS5 than series X. The ssd has already and is still showing it’s worth. Now let’s see the 12tfp show what it can do :mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's powerful enough to have pedestrians in cyberpunk :sas1:

Literally every game that gets released runs in a higher resolution and sometimes double the frame rate. What did you expect from the 2 and a half extra teraflops?

And a better question was asked to you, why isn't the PS5s ssd making a difference???
Oh so now it’s just two and half? It wasn’t just two and a half all last year when y’all were gloating though :laff:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But the custom ssd has already shown its power. Ratchet and clank was one. Resident evil 8 loads way faster on PS5 than series X. The ssd has already and is still showing it’s worth. Now let’s see the 12tfp show what it can do :mjlol:

So it's shown it's "power" as much as the Xbox has it's terraflops "power" meaning very marginal so far

Got ya:ehh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The Xbox Series X has more power than the PS5. Whether or not that power is put to use is a different issue entirely.
Theoretical and actual are very real. Ps5 was designed to kill the bottlenecks so you could get close to the Theoretical max.

I'm theoretically supposed to get 262 miles on a full charge with my Tesla. Closest I ever got was 90% efficiency. It's usually low to mid 80s on average.

MS played themselves screaming power power power only to come up short vs the PS5 in most comparisons. The few where it shows a noticeable power difference has been very few and far between.

They keep embarrassing themselves

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Theoretical and actual are very real. Ps5 was designed to kill the bottlenecks so you could get close to the Theoretical max.

I'm theoretically supposed to get 262 miles on a full charge with my Tesla. Closest I ever got was 90% efficiency. It's usually low to mid 80s on average.

MS played themselves screaming power power power only to come up short vs the PS5 in most comparisons. The few where it shows a noticeable power difference has been very few and far between.

They keep embarrassing themselves
Sony stans :mjlol: