Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you say the same for any other player we are lookin at at 4. Ramsey is good but i dont trust this coaching staff to develop him the best of his ability. I see Zeke will shine regardless and that line and zone blocking scheme will make up for the incompetent coaching staff. Im good with ramsey but he has to play at saftey.

Also think that if we dont take zeke we will have to play him twice a year with the giants unless the dolphins trade up to grt him. Ramsay aint falling to the giants so we dont need to worry bout that.

Regardless i like either elliot or ramsay.

I know i posted this before but elliot and karl joseph 1,2. Or ramsay derrick henry 1,2 would be

:blessed:

Hardy just ruining it by being an a$$hole in the locker room. If we sign him and he can keep his cool off the field this offseason would be piff

EDIT: ive been capin for elliot all this time. @smitty22 there is no doubt zeke is more gurley than melvin gordon right?

:lupe:
Derrick henry breh?

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Derrick henry breh?
:yeshrug:

Hes like a faster Brandon jacobs. I am weary about the mileage on him tho. But dude would break a defenses will behind our line. And i seen he has the fastest acceleration from any player in the last four drafts. Breh fron sportscience said it

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:

Hes like a faster Brandon jacobs. I am weary about the mileage on him tho. But dude would break a defenses will behind our line. And i seen he has the fastest acceleration from any player in the last four drafts. Breh fron sportscience said it
If we get him ill be mad but ill hope yall supporters are right about him.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Can you say the same for any other player we are lookin at at 4. Ramsey is good but i dont trust this coaching staff to develop him the best of his ability. I see Zeke will shine regardless and that line and zone blocking scheme will make up for the incompetent coaching staff. Im good with ramsey but he has to play at saftey.

Also think that if we dont take zeke we will have to play him twice a year with the giants unless the dolphins trade up to grt him. Ramsay aint falling to the giants so we dont need to worry bout that.

Regardless i like either elliot or ramsay.

I know i posted this before but elliot and karl joseph 1,2. Or ramsay derrick henry 1,2 would be

:blessed:

Hardy just ruining it by being an a$$hole in the locker room. If we sign him and he can keep his cool off the field this offseason would be piff

EDIT: ive been capin for elliot all this time. @smitty22 there is no doubt zeke is more gurley than melvin gordon right?

:lupe:
To answer your question, Zeke is a better Gurley. Yeah i said it :birdman:.

Think bout this, the year Zeke won the chip and rushed for 1800yrds, he played the whole year basically with one hand. He broke his wrist in camp and elected to have surgery after the season. Couldnt stiff arm or nothing with that hand. Much more physical than Gordon with the same break away speed. Zeke ready right now to take the league by storm. I salute Gurley and Gordon for bringing value back to the running back as far as getting picked 1st round, and Gurley for balling out his rookie year. Zeke bout to take it to the next level.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
, Zeke is a better Gurley.

33kopek.png

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Im singling out Zeke specifically cause the position he plays. its so easy to find a good RB these days...Murray was a 3rd rounder and ran for 1800yds and offensive player of the year, that's value
Once, he did it once. It's easy to find a RB these days, but how easy is it to find a AP or LT? Morris was the shyt in Wash a couple of years ago, and now look at what's happened to him. I don't know what you're looking at but Zeke has everything you want in a RB.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once, he did it once. It's easy to find a RB these days, but how easy is it to find a AP or LT? Morris was the shyt in Wash a couple of years ago, and now look at what's happened to him. I don't know what you're looking at but Zeke has everything you want in a RB.
Im not denying Zeke is a complete back, Im questioning us taking him at 4. If we don't take him dude might slip to 14