Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supposedly Jerry wants to trade to get back int the 1st round have two first rounders. So is he thinking Ramsey and Nkdemiche? or Ramsey and Spencer? I could rock with Ramsey and Spencer. I hate Spencer's clean :lolbron: Now teams are gonna draft him in the first round.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Supposedly Jerry wants to trade to get back int the 1st round have two first rounders. So is he thinking Ramsey and Nkdemiche? or Ramsey and Spencer? I could rock with Ramsey and Spencer. I hate Spencer's clean :lolbron: Now teams are gonna draft him in the first round.

i'm still trying to figure out how they plan on trading back into the 1st?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: At some of the responses here. Nikkas is is really comparing Zeke to past bum rbs taken in the top 10. We can do that with any position. Hell, one of our starting corners right now is :trash: and he was picked #6 overall.

NFL draft profile: Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott, a rare, complete back

Here its basically saying he's the closest we'll see to LT
people are mentioning players' drafted in the top 10 cause its relevant in this case...the best rb's in the game right now are mostly 2nd/3rd rounders. its all about value

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka :mjlol:

I been against Mo Claiborne and Byron Jones since day one. So, you missed me with that shyt breh. :mjlol:

I said that Claiborne pick was asinine on draft day. :beli:

Breh, you was in love with those overrated CAC QB Goff/Wentz for the longest. :mjlol:

Drafting a position with the lowest shelf life out of any position with the 4th overall pick would be damn asinine on so many levels. :beli:

It's a reason the running back position has been devalued. :aicmon:

Ramsey is completely a more valuable player than Zeke. Defensive Backs last way longer than Running Backs

Ramsey is a game changing impact player on both defense and special teams. EX: Darren Woodson and Kam Chancellor

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 how far apart are noah spence and bosa in regards to pass rushing? how was his trajectory at osu before getting kicked out?
Spence was the man at OSU when he was here. Would have been a top pick still if he stayed clean. Bosa was a freshman the year they played together and benefited from all the attention Spence got. It would have been hell if they would have played together another year or 2. Bosa had 7.5 sacks playing with Spence as a freshman. 13.5 the next year without him. Spence is the better edge rusher, while Bosa is better against the run.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Spence was the man at OSU when he was here. Would have been a top pick still if he stayed clean. Bosa was a freshman the year they played together and benefited from all the attention Spence got. It would have been hell if they would have played together another year or 2. Bosa had 7.5 sacks playing with Spence as a freshman. 13.5 the next year without him. Spence is the better edge rusher, while Bosa is better against the run.

i know the jones's said they're taking character guys this year but spence looks like he's on the right path. wouldn't mind dallas taking him in the 2nd rnd if he's still there:patrice:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
i know the jones's said they're taking character guys this year but spence looks like he's on the right path. wouldn't mind dallas taking him in the 2nd rnd if he's still there:patrice:
I think he will be fine, but he admits its still a battle he fighting. He was addicted to X hard. Said he would pop them after games, friday nights before saturday games. He's been very open about it, but like u said, sounds like he is on the right path. Thats still my Buckeye :Bombaye:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This nikka :mjlol:

I been against Mo Claiborne and Byron Jones since day one. So, you missed me with that shyt breh. :mjlol:

I said that Claiborne pick was asinine on draft day. :beli:

Breh, you was in love with those overrated CAC QB Goff/Wentz for the longest. :mjlol:

Drafting a position with the lowest shelf life out of any position with the 4th overall pick would be damn asinine on so many levels. :beli:

It's a reason the running back position has been devalued. :aicmon:

Ramsey is completely a more valuable player than Zeke. Defensive Backs last way longer than Running Backs

Ramsey is a game changing impact player on both defense and special teams. EX: Darren Woodson and Kam Chancellor
Who are you referring to? Name names :camby:

people are mentioning players' drafted in the top 10 cause its relevant in this case...the best rb's in the game right now are mostly 2nd/3rd rounders. its all about value
Top 5 rushers in NFL last season:
4/5 were first round Picks

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I think he will be fine, but he admits its still a battle he fighting. He was addicted to X hard. Said he would pop them after games, friday nights before saturday games. He's been very open about it, but like u said, sounds like he is on the right path. Thats still my Buckeye :Bombaye:
x? damn i thought it was weed:francis: