• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
bruh stephen was trying desperately to trade down. were you watching the war room cam?

nah, but how do we know they weren't taking offers for the pick instead of trying to move down? I think they wanted one of the DE's Dodd or Ogbah and panicked when they were gone. No plan.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The Pats were 26 picks after us, which is again why I say it was a reach. Trade down if you want him then. And even if this is true and NE did take him, like I said, they are a better team. Better equipped to recover if he never plays.
Maybe they did try to trade down and couldn't and just said fukk it. This ain't Madden where you can just make trades happen somebody has to want to do the trade on the other end

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are both BAD. Jerry might be worse but I haven't seen shyt from Stephen that tells me he's much better. Everything he knows from football he learned from Jerruh. We are fukked regardless

I just hope Stephen isn't as bad as Mark Davis. :why:

oakland-raiders-owner-mark-davis.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
nah, but how do we know they weren't taking offers for the pick instead of trying to move down? I think they wanted one of the DE's Dodd or Ogbah and panicked when they were gone. No plan.
b/c the browns/titans picks were already in when stephen was going crazy on the phones. he was talking to 2-3 teams at once.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Bu bu bu but the coli draft experts said he was going to be there in the 4th or 5th round

But my thing is so fukkin what? Why we always gotta be the ones to jump on the 50/50 dudes? Patriots are gonna be good regardless of if he ever plays or not. We are literally looking for guys to come in and play day 1. This is a 4-12 football team. As bad as this D is we could probably draft starters out of the first 5 rounds. Ya'll gotta stop acting like every single team's situation is exactly the same. The Pats reaching on a guy is not the same as us reaching on a guy.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But my thing is so fukkin what? Why we always gotta be the ones to jump on the 50/50 dudes? Patriots are gonna be good regardless of if he ever plays or not. We are literally looking for guys to come in and play day 1. This is a 4-12 football team. As bad as this D is we could probably draft starters out of the first 4 rounds. Ya'll gotta stop acting like every single team's situation is exactly the same. The Pats reaching on a guy is not the same as us reaching on a guy.

A lot of these dudes that's arguing with you. Were the same dudes that was mad when the Cowboys drafted Frederick over Johnny Cokehead. :mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
But my thing is so fukkin what? Why we always gotta be the ones to jump on the 50/50 dudes? Patriots are gonna be good regardless of if he ever plays or not. We are literally looking for guys to come in and play day 1. This is a 4-12 football team. As bad as this D is we could probably draft starters out of the first 5 rounds. Ya'll gotta stop acting like every single team's situation is exactly the same. The Pats reaching on a guy is not the same as us reaching on a guy.
Are we really, with a healthy Romo, Dez, and Oscan?

Look, I hear you breh. We seem to always take these risks. But to say its the woat draft pick is a little premature.

Dont yall remember our reactions when we drafted Fred? Look at him now.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What i say 4 hours ago? We stay stick on the patriots dikk. Oh they wouldve done it so it gotta be a good move. :snoop: Atleast take Jack who will play or Sheppard like i said :why: