Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why you hyping jack if you're worrying about injury. Jacks knee is basically on jadeveon clowney status. I think jack could contribute right away no doubt but for how long. Its koo to like him, but u just being a straight hypocrite.

nikka, reports is that Jack will be able to play this season..

shyt, people don't even know if Jalen Smith will ever play again. :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Must be conflicting reports or somebody is lying cause from what ive heard ramsey has been #1 on their board for the longest. Its not about picking players thats gonna be contender...im cool with playing the long game. But when you come into the draft without an agenda it shows.
What you mean what you heard? The damn footage right on the Boys site from the owner said Zeke was the highest rated player. So you believing nikkas hearse off twitter or the actual owner of the team fam? Also how can anybody on any side say they have no agenda right fukking now when none of these cats have even went to a rookie mini camp,yet? Y'all online scouts are funny.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you mean what you heard? The damn footage right on the Boys site from the owner said Zeke was the highest rated player. So you believing nikkas hearse off twitter or the actual owner of the team fam? Also how can anybody on any side say they have no agenda right fukking now when none of these cats have even went to a rookie mini camp,yet? Y'all online scouts are funny.
I dont believe shyt out jerry mouth

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
nikka, reports is that Jack will be able to play this season..

shyt, people don't even know if Jalen Smith will ever play again. :mjlol:

Which is why i said i think he can contribute right away but for how long. Thats why i compared him to clowney breh

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
You dont think the Patriots, who are known for taking these risks, would have taken him :jbhmm:

Are they really? When have they ever drafted a guy with a premium pick who might never play? Most of their risks are usually calculated low risk, high reward risks, like middle round picks for "troubled" but proven players.

And even if they did do it, it would make more sense for them. They have a better team, coach and front office, they are better prepared to withstand the fallout if the pick never pans out

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Are they really? When have they ever drafted a guy with a premium pick who might never play? Most of their risks are usually calculated low risk, high reward risks, like middle round picks for "troubled" but proven players.

And even if they did do it, it would make more sense for them. They have a better team, coach and front office, they are better prepared to withstand the fallout if the pick never pans out
Breh, they just drafted Domonique Easley in the first round two years ago who also had knee injuries making him fall that far :comeon:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We basically drafted Marcus Lattimore. :mjlol:

lattimorex.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The Pats were 26 picks after us, which is again why I say it was a reach. Trade down if you want him then. And even if this is true and NE did take him, like I said, they are a better team. Better equipped to recover if he never plays.
bruh stephen was trying desperately to trade down. were you watching the war room cam?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I can't wait for Stephen to take over.

His old man is basically Al Davis 2.0. :why:

They are both BAD. Jerry might be worse but I haven't seen shyt from Stephen that tells me he's much better. Everything he knows from football he learned from Jerruh. We are fukked regardless