Still pickin' at fo'-fo':Dallas Cowboys Official 2016 War Room Thread

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man I can't wait to see Elliott running behind this line. If McFadden and Randle were looking solid behind this line, I can't wait to see him. We got a guy that can take it to the house. You never know how the season will turn out, but at least on paper, we're trying to go back to that formula that gave us success for that one year. You have this great O-line, and you go out and you put the guy you believe to be the best back available behind that line.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Well I gotta disagree with you here. Give me the better player if they have to wait a year, than a lesser player that would play now.

Well using that logic you might as well just picked Jaylon at 4 overall. He's a top 3 talent in the draft when healthy, so he was still BPA at that spot too.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I gotta disagree with you here. Give me the better player if they have to wait a year, than a lesser player that would play now.
I mean shyt If we were playing the waiting game take fukking ramsey...its obvious we went into the draft without a blueprint. Its looking like the ghost of al davis done popped up in the war room and skeeted everywhere. fukk.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Well using that logic you might as well just picked Jaylon at 4 overall. He's a top 3 talent in the draft when healthy, so he was still BPA at that spot too.
Everyone knew he wasnt going that high breh :comeon:

Plus, Zeke was the highest rated player on our board:smugzeke:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I mean shyt If we were playing the waiting game take fukking ramsey...its obvious we went into the draft without a blueprint. Its looking like the ghost of al davis done popped up in the war room and skeeted everywhere. fukk.
What dont you understand about BPA strategy. Zeke was the highest rated player on our board

Yall got the draft fukked up. You dont draft for winning now. You spend in free agency if you want to win now. Truth is, this is a playoff team as constructed even before the offseason started. Out of these players, which one of these players puts us in the Super Bowl this year?
Dodd (was gone)
Ogbah (was gone)
Myles Jack
Robinson
Alexander
Reed
Correa

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh is bytching about jaylon but then dikkriding jack. Jacks a beast but brehs shelf life is even shadier than jaylons dudes knee is completely shot. Hes the equivalent to ajai last year. Ill trust the doctors opinion overall yall on this one.

Cowboys got the best offensive and best defensive player in the draft but yall bytching. Just go root for the eagles breh. Maliek collins was rated the 36 best overall player, got him around 90 but yall still out here complaining. If booker top notch why didnt the dolphins or ravens take him when they were willing to trade up to get zeke

Did you really just type this stupid shyt. :mjlol:

Like Bob Sturm just said on 1310 the Ticket. These are the same Cowboys doctors that said Romo was completely healed. :mjlol:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What dont you understand about BPA strategy. Zeke was the highest rated player on our board

Yall got the draft fukked up. You dont draft for winning now. You spend in free agency if you want to win now. Truth is, this is a playoff team as constructed even before the offseason started. Out of these players, which one of these players puts us in the Super Bowl this year?
Dodd (was gone)
Ogbah (was gone)
Myles Jack
Robinson
Alexander
Reed
Correa
Must be conflicting reports or somebody is lying cause from what ive heard ramsey has been #1 on their board for the longest. Its not about picking players thats gonna be contender...im cool with playing the long game. But when you come into the draft without an agenda it shows.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Must be conflicting reports or somebody is lying cause from what ive heard ramsey has been #1 on their board for the longest. Its not about picking players thats gonna be contender...im cool with playing the long game. But when you come into the draft without an agenda it shows.
So you rather us draft for need :jbhmm:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerruh is the real life Tom Michaels :mjlol:

MV5BMTgxMTA1NTg1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDM1OTc1MTE@._V1_.jpg

draft-day-2014-720p-bluray-x264-yify22-01-58.jpg

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Did you really just type this stupid shyt. :mjlol:

Like Bob Sturm just said on 1310 the Ticket. These are the same Cowboys doctors that said Romo was completely healed. :mjlol:
So why you hyping jack if you're worrying about injury. Jacks knee is basically on jadeveon clowney status. I think jack could contribute right away no doubt but for how long. Its koo to like him, but u just being a straight hypocrite.

Edit: for the record i would have wanted the cowboys to trade down to get him in the second but i can live with this pick. Dude can be bowman

Last edited: