Still pickin' at fo'-fo':Dallas Cowboys Official 2016 War Room Thread

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
A guy...we take with our second round pick...who people are already saying is to hurt to play this year...is a STEAL...if he plays next year...

UgU11yH.gif

So the Dallas Cowboys are such a good football team...they are so close to winning a super bowl...fukk that winning a playoff game...fukk that winning the division...that they can afford to draft a guy with their second pick and just wait a year not for him to be good...but just to play...just to be on the 53 man roster...

UgU11yH.gif

And surely this will happen for the Dallas Cowboys...because no team in the NFL has better injury luck than Dallas...It's not like their all world receiver who spent his entire career never getting hurt actually did get hurt last year...or that their quarterback is so beat up he one hit away from being forced into retirement...or that the same quarterback fractured his collarbone not once but TWICE in the same season...or that Lance Dunbar who never got hurt cause he never played finally did play and sure enough he did get hurt...or that sean lee and mccalin will somehow manage to play even 12 games...

UgU11yH.gif

Drafting Zeke at 4...super stupid...but fine...whatever...dude was a great back at OSU...

Drafting a dude who probably doesn't play this year? With the 2nd pick?

That is what super bowl teams do...not teams that won four games...

Sam Hinkie might as well be our GM if we drafting players who are to hurt to play in the first year...

I had said Stephen need to wait until they go to the swiss alps to take care of Jerry...fukk that...I got the lime, shovel, and lye soap in the trunk right now...
So, taking the best player in the draft in the 2nd round isnt a steal :jbhmm:

So you tell me, what player could we have taken in the 2nd round that can play now, would make us Super Bowl Favorites :jbhmm:

So you tell me, this roster as constructed right now, is a 4 win team :jbhmm:

if Jaylon comes back healthy and starts next year, isnt that essentially us trading our 2nd round pick this year for a first next year, since hes an elite talent :jbhmm:

And didnt you want us to draft a QB also :jbhmm:

Wouldnt a QB drafted have to sit this year and the next few years also :jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
dawg :dwillhuh: you been in rare form since the Elliott pick
:laff::laff::laff:........@ nikkaz just a few days ago said no one was hating....look at what this thread is turning into.....:mjlol::mjlol:......like I said before all you dumb ass nikkaz who think taking Zeke at #4 was a bad idea.....I don't ever want to see any of you rooting for this nikka at all when he tears shyt up behind the offensive line....look at what McFadden did???....you really think Zeke ain't gonna make a impact????....SMDH.....

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody listens to jerry anymore. You see after all his qb shyt talk they said if wentz was at 4 he wouldve been the pick. Nuff said. Yall know who i want if we dont go qb:birdman:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
A guy...we take with our second round pick...who people are already saying is to hurt to play this year...is a STEAL...if he plays next year...

UgU11yH.gif

So the Dallas Cowboys are such a good football team...they are so close to winning a super bowl...fukk that winning a playoff game...fukk that winning the division...that they can afford to draft a guy with their second pick and just wait a year not for him to be good...but just to play...just to be on the 53 man roster...

UgU11yH.gif

And surely this will happen for the Dallas Cowboys...because no team in the NFL has better injury luck than Dallas...It's not like their all world receiver who spent his entire career never getting hurt actually did get hurt last year...or that their quarterback is so beat up he one hit away from being forced into retirement...or that the same quarterback fractured his collarbone not once but TWICE in the same season...or that Lance Dunbar who never got hurt cause he never played finally did play and sure enough he did get hurt...or that sean lee and mccalin will somehow manage to play even 12 games...

UgU11yH.gif

Drafting Zeke at 4...super stupid...but fine...whatever...dude was a great back at OSU...

Drafting a dude who probably doesn't play this year? With the 2nd pick?

That is what super bowl teams do...not teams that won four games...

Sam Hinkie might as well be our GM if we drafting players who are to hurt to play in the first year...

I had said Stephen need to wait until they go to the swiss alps to take care of Jerry...fukk that...I got the lime, shovel, and lye soap in the trunk right now...
:dead:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
:laff::laff::laff:........@ nikkaz just a few days ago said no one was hating....look at what this thread is turning into.....:mjlol::mjlol:......like I said before all you dumb ass nikkaz who think taking Zeke at #4 was a bad idea.....I don't ever want to see any of you rooting for this nikka at all when he tears shyt up behind the offensive line....look at what McFadden did???....you really think Zeke ain't gonna make a impact????....SMDH.....
This dumb logic. Don't root for someone on your team?

nikkas know he gon eat. Most RBs would which is why we wanted to draft a different different position at 4.

Without Zeke, is our running game improved, the same or worse? I'll wait

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
This dumb logic. Don't root for someone on your team?

nikkas know he gon eat. Most RBs would which is why we wanted to draft a different different position at 4.

Without Zeke, is our running game improved, the same or worse? I'll wait
I see sarcasm is not a friend to some of you dull nikkaz....Zeke will make an impact...to say whether that impact will be an improvement or not still remains to be seen....but the majority of us in this thread know what he is capable of....to have a fresh pair of young legs in the back field behind such a talented offensive line is truly something every team wishes for....I'll admit I'm high on the kid but I believe he will give us results....

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Zeke, on paper, is a significant upgrade over both Morris and and McFadden. The one year we started getting turnovers was when we were playing from ahead, and that was due to our red-zone scoring improving significantly when Murray was here as well as extending drives due to 3rd down conversions.

McFadden simply provided nowhere near the impact of Murray. He was decent, but teams didn't fear him like Murray. Zeke, if his blocking measures up, also keeps Romo upright. It also helps in our passing game due to defenses not being able to hone in on Dez. It will lower our turnovers due to Romo not having to throw nearly as much and trying to make miracle plays because we're playing from behind.