Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
The thing with McFadden is that he was great from the 20 to the 20. Once he got inside the red zone, that's where he had problems. Elliott is also a much better pass blocker as well. I would not have minded Ramsey at all. But I'm not mad at the Elliott pick either. But it's in the past. He's here.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I told you like the last groupie nikka y'all ain't going to hit me with numbers when I've saw these dudes play many times and see whats good. They ain't that good on O. So wait don't wait etc idgaf. I'm not changing my mind so go convo with someone who might be persuaded with those meaningless stats.
you must be retarded.

how do judge an offense then, by the dirt on their jerseys?

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:snoop:

Mayowa, Gregory, Lawrence, Irving has flexibility to play inside or out, the kid they drafted from Stanford last year coming back off injury.Mincey is still out there as a cheap veteran FA option, if they take a DE over a monster tackle I'm going to lose it
Breh you can never have enough pass rushers. especially when your two best ones cant put down the weed.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:snoop:

Mayowa, Gregory, Lawrence, Irving has flexibility to play inside or out, the kid they drafted from Stanford last year coming back off injury.Mincey is still out there as a cheap veteran FA option, if they take a DE over a monster tackle I'm going to lose it
stanford? you talking about ben gardner? we released him last year, he's on the chargers now.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
All that doesn't really matter to me because I don't feel like RB was a need. There's nothing that led me to believe McFadden wouldn't be even better with Romo and Dez returning. We had potential to have an amazing defensive draft CLASS. You take Ramsey at 4 (no matter where he's projected to play) and get whatever DT you're targeting and you've instantly upgraded your defense. The offense was still going to be potent with or without Zeke. It's all relative now, Zeke's the pick so of course I'm wanna see him shine but I think we could've gotten more value going DB/DT/RB opposed to RB/DT/DB (if that's even the plan)
i feel you on everything you saying but @Spade makes a good point. mcfadden didn't do much in the red zone. he only had 3 tds on the season. elliott has a nose for the endzone.

if ramsey played with earl thomas mentality, i'd probably be more pissed today. it looked wayyy to oafish in a lot of his tape imo. he's not a head hunter, he's not a ballhawk.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
i feel you on everything you saying but @Spade makes a good point. mcfadden didn't do much in the red zone. he only had 3 tds on the season. elliott has a nose for the endzone.

if ramsey played with earl thomas mentality, i'd probably be more pissed today. it looked wayyy to oafish in a lot of his tape imo. he's not a head hunter, he's not a ballhawk.
When you're the only redzone threat on the team, you're gonna constantly see 8 and 9 and it's going to be harder to score inside the 20." Put Dez over the top and it's a lot different. Zeke's going to have the luxury of playing them so he wont experience that. Just hoping dude lives up to the hype and that the at least one of these second and 3rd day Selvies pan out.