Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@*DalMem* @duckbutta yall get some sleep last night and wake up in a better mood today :Bombaye:

This is a nice run...that every running back in the NFL can make...

This is the guy who wasn't good enough to last 6 games on our roster last year...in the clip against the bears notice how he finishes the run by being surrounded by 4 bears defenders and juking all of them with one move...

At any rate I'm over it now and pretty much over this team...I'm not watching anymore of the draft...not watching any of the training camp stuff...not watching any of the preseason stuff...I only care about this team week 1 vs the giants...they play well and are entertaining I will watch week 2...they don't and I won't...

It's borderline impossible to convince me that taking a running back is smart when you already got 2 1000 running backs on your team...if at the end of the season Zeke runs for 1800 or more...or he has so many runs that make me say "only zeke could do that...mcfadden couldn't and morris couldn't..." then i will gladly eat my words because above all else I want to see this team win something meaningful...

Then again if they lay an egg against the Giants I won't be watching anymore cowboys games this year so I won't have any fukking clue about what zeke did or did not do...

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Charlton-Heston-Crazy-laughing.gif