Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I mean they were top 5 in yards per game, and points per game. how isn't that a good offense? shyt doesn't add up
Lets be real fam you don't watch their games you just bringing me numbers so again spare me. Take that shyt to your defender that keep dapping your post. That's what adds up. @*DalMem* must've had a Ramsey protein shake cause dude acting too emotional over one pick.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Foh credit for what? Y'all's offense ain't that fukking good period so your right fukk that credit. I wouldn't say your D is junk cause you know what it isn't but O FOH
top 5 qb w 4000 yards 34 td 8 int over 100 qb rating

also the #3 team rushing the ball last year.

what's the problem?

don't worry, I'll wait

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets be real fam you don't watch their games you just bringing me numbers so again spare me. Take that shyt to your defender that keep dapping your post. That's what adds up. @*DalMem* must've had a Ramsey protein shake cause dude acting too emotional over one pick.
:skip: you made a statistically invalid argument, just own up to it, its all good

you cant argue Seattle doesn't have a good offense when hey are ranked top 5 in most offensive categories, and the 2nd most efficient offense in the league
FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | 2015 OFFENSE EFFICIENCY RATINGS

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
top 5 qb w 4000 yards 34 td 8 int over 100 qb rating

also the #3 team rushing the ball last year.

what's the problem?

don't worry, I'll wait
I told you like the last groupie nikka y'all ain't going to hit me with numbers when I've saw these dudes play many times and see whats good. They ain't that good on O. So wait don't wait etc idgaf. I'm not changing my mind so go convo with someone who might be persuaded with those meaningless stats.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you like the last groupie nikka y'all ain't going to hit me with numbers when I've saw these dudes play many times and see whats good. They ain't that good on O. So wait don't wait etc idgaf. I'm not changing my mind so go convo with someone who might be persuaded with those meaningless stats.
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

so the amount of yards, total points scored, and offensive efficiency is meaningless when it comes to determining how good a team's offense is?..am I reading tis right

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:skip: you made a statistically invalid argument, just own up to it, its all good

you cant argue Seattle doesn't have a good offense when hey are ranked top 5 in most offensive categories, and the 2nd most efficient offense in the league
FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | 2015 OFFENSE EFFICIENCY RATINGS
I said idgaf about stats you that thirsty like a bytch for me to be right based off your stats? fukk it I'm wrong then. They still ain't shyt now stop fukking quoting me over this stupid shyt. Go let Russ and them bust off in your mouth like that fakkit nikka that let Ramsey redecorate his mouth but spare me with this nikkas good on O. Ain't many cats that are more knowledgable at this than both of us co signing the Seattle is some awesome. O

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:damn: let's move on brehs.

:snoop:

Mayowa, Gregory, Lawrence, Irving has flexibility to play inside or out, the kid they drafted from Stanford last year coming back off injury.Mincey is still out there as a cheap veteran FA option, if they take a DE over a monster tackle I'm going to lose it

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Mayowa, Gregory, Lawrence, Irving has flexibility to play inside or out, the kid they drafted from Stanford last year coming back off injury.Mincey is still out there as a cheap veteran FA option, if they take a DE over a monster tackle I'm going to lose it
we cant rely on Gregory, ive scratched dude out of my mind.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
@BigE214 @lightskin jermaine in the post-draft press conference, jerry said baltimore was trying to trade up with us to take zeke. so another team was willing to take him at #4 AND give up picks. it's good to have something in common with ozzie newsome when it comes to the draft.

ideally, we would have traded down to 7-9 and still taken Zeke, but there were no trade partners for that and bmore would have ruined it anyways.
All that doesn't really matter to me because I don't feel like RB was a need. There's nothing that led me to believe McFadden wouldn't be even better with Romo and Dez returning. We had potential to have an amazing defensive draft CLASS. You take Ramsey at 4 (no matter where he's projected to play) and get whatever DT you're targeting and you've instantly upgraded your defense. The offense was still going to be potent with or without Zeke. It's all relative now, Zeke's the pick so of course I'm wanna see him shine but I think we could've gotten more value going DB/DT/RB opposed to RB/DT/DB (if that's even the plan)