ChLDOu8W4AAvXzo.jpg

Naw breh, Coli Cowboys fans feel otherwise. :mjlol:

We going to outscore our why to the Super Bowl.:wow:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Seattle and Arizona can load up like that on D cause they have great offenses as well. They have qb's, recievers, backs, etc...we are going into the season with one of the worst ranked defenses with suspensions on our starting DE and 3 db's with a year left on their deal
Seattle don't have no great offense fam. Tell that lie to someone else. Arizona I can mostly get with that. Same shyt happened in 2014 and we see how that turned out. Some of y'all aren't happy I understand but I think come this season a lot of the bytching cats was doing will end up looking real silly. We have more than one pick I think we will be alright the draft isn't one round.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seattle don't have no great offense fam. Tell that lie to someone else. Arizona I can mostly get with that. Same shyt happened in 2014 and we see how that turned out. Some of y'all aren't happy I understand but I think come this season a lot of the bytching cats was doing will end up looking real silly. We have more than one pick I think we will be alright the draft isn't one round.
2015 NFL Team Total Stats - National Football League - ESPN

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@*DalMem* fishing for Daps in the Eagles thread:russ:

So Ramsey would've come in and immediately helped our defense? CBs normally don't contribute until their 2nd-3rd year, Zeke will be an instant playmaker for us.
I tried to tell cats dude was on straight HS girl stuff with this shyt. They didn't pick who I want let me go off to these other nikkas and get some attention since I know they will give it to me. He only really had duckbutta co signing his stuff in here esp after the pick. If we wrong the Zeke cats are all in this thread so cats can get their Sherlock on and bring up the shyt. After the pick though its nothing we can do but let it play out now. Even if they drafted Ramsey I would've let it go and hoped dude did his thing.

I had to put breh on ignore. He was unbearable last nite :why:
That Carl Thomas was running high last night. It was like dude bet his paycheck on Ramsey coming here or something.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again bruh spare me. Y'all cats ain't going to hit me with the number okey doke period. Take that shyt to the over emotional nikka posting after you.
I mean they were top 5 in yards per game, and points per game. how isn't that a good offense? shyt doesn't add up