Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so Elliott's mama was a trackstar :patrice: This is a potential game changer. Bust potential of that lineage is very low :jbhmm: Can anyone tell me if Ramsey's mom was a ball player or something

I guess that's a plus. :jbhmm:

g7vkjzi5bjgqgtpppfhu.jpg

Even this guy have a elite athlete Father and a trackstar Mother. But he will go undrafted this year. :jbhmm:

185361639-deion-sanders-jr-2-of-the-smu-mustangs-runs-gettyimages.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I guess that's a plus. :jbhmm:

g7vkjzi5bjgqgtpppfhu.jpg

Even this guy have a elite athlete Father and a trackstar Mother. But he will go undrafted this year. :jbhmm:

185361639-deion-sanders-jr-2-of-the-smu-mustangs-runs-gettyimages.jpg
More bad logic from you cause which one of these cats are as good as Zeke? The point is its an extra that you take note of not the end all be all. That should be obvious but faux comedians don't seem to see that.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More bad logic from you cause which one of these cats are as good as Zeke? The point is its an extra that you take note of not the end all be all. That should be obvious but faux comedians don't seem to see that.

So, Zeke is better than Ramsey because his Mom ran track? :what:

Good Lord you're a fukking idiot. :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So, Zeke is better than Ramsey because his Mom ran track? :what:

Good Lord you're a fukking idiot. :mjlol:
Honestly fam that tired bytch logic shyt is annoying as fukk. Where the fukk does anything in my post say that at? If you show me where I said that exact bullshyt I swear on my life I'll stop posting here right now. If not FOH and talk that shyt with your girlfriends you learn that bytching behavior from. Get on me for shyt you disagree with but don't twist shyt up like some high school bytch just to be right fam. That's weak

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I wont lie. Seeing the Playmaker interview Ramsey on the red carpet got me changing my stance somewhat. Dude is a Cowboy stan just like us brehs :mjcry:

He just wanna play for his favorite team :mjcry:

still prefer zeke tho :smugzeke:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly fam that tired bytch logic shyt is annoying as fukk. Where the fukk does anything in my post say that at? If you show me where I said that exact bullshyt I swear on my life I'll stop posting here right now. If not FOH and talk that shyt with your girlfriends you learn that bytching behavior from. Get on me for shyt you disagree with but don't twist shyt up like some high school bytch just to be right fam. That's weak

If you take the context of my reply to @Primetime21. He was comparing Zeke and Ramsey by who are their parents. But you are too damn stupid to comprehend that. :mindblown:

You have embarrassed yourself enough today breh. :camby: