• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Am I the only one who doesn't want a RB this high in the draft, I much rather get a defensive player. If we don't get Ramsey I hope we trade out

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If you take the context of my reply to @Primetime21. He was comparing Zeke and Ramsey by who are their parents. But you are too damn stupid to comprehend that. :mindblown:

You have embarrassed yourself enough today breh. :camby:
fukk your context nikka. Same way you "misread" my post I "misread" your post allegedly so FOH. Like I said I'm smarter than everybody in your family so you should use another insult fam. I think you mean you've embarrassed yourself enough by acting like a stone cold fruit that can't read.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk your context nikka. Same way you "misread" my post I "misread" your post allegedly so FOH. Like I said I'm smarter than everybody in your family so you should use another insult fam. I think you mean you've embarrassed yourself enough by acting like a stone cold fruit that can't read.

Don't catch feelings because you're embarrassed of your stupidity. :mjlol:

Every time you post it's either :mjlol: or :mindblown:.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I wont lie. Seeing the Playmaker interview Ramsey on the red carpet got me changing my stance somewhat. Dude is a Cowboy stan just like us brehs :mjcry:

He just wanna play for his favorite team :mjcry:

still prefer zeke tho :smugzeke:
Wish I could find the video but Zeke last night or a few days ago said he wanted to be drafted by us. So they both want to come here and we got like 1hr before we find out whats what.