Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when Church popped off to golden Tate and got scorched on the first pass play by Stafford? That was the day he died to me. Wilcox had nothing to do with his slow ass/trash coverage.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Leary knees not fukked up....he has a degenerative disease where his knees can go bad but you don't know when that will happen...also reading him during the draft or for a pick won't net you anything....his value is at his lowest right now....

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, it's gonna be this blue collar hard worker that we're targeting in the 3rd/4th. Just a hard worker. Does his job. Goes about things the right way.

:mjcry:

Hes going 2nd round

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Ramsey can tackle good enough to be ss imo. Not worried about that. Not like Wilcox is out there knockin heads off (neither is any safety not named Kam). Just make the tackle on the rb
RSbhNv.gif

Yall want ramsey back there. I want karl jo. fukker better fall to us in the second

:mjcry:

Edit:

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerruh get to finally make up for Bill Parcells fukk up of drafting Bobby Carpenter over Antonio Cromartie. :why:

When we drafted Bobby Carpenter over Antonio Cromartie. I was like :mindblown:

No more drafting overrated Ohio State players over Florida State players. :wow:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Jerruh get to finally make up for Bill Parcells fukk up of drafting Bobby Carpenter over Antonio Cromartie. :why:

Watch ya mouth :UmadOH:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Should have traded for him before his knees got fukked up :sadswagboyz:

Damn breh this shyt is depressing...can this team do anything right :sadswagboyz:

Had a swing lineman you could have gotten a pick for but I think we waited to late:sadswagboyz:

I...:sadswagboyz:...I got a bad feeling we not going to resign Collins when he make the pro bowl this year :sadswagboyz:...we gonna try to jerk him out of money and play the "we took a chance on you card" and he going to :camby:

fukk it...I said I was going to wait but I'm about to crack this Martell open right now:sadswagboyz:

You will probably want to disregard what I say from here on out...I'm going to be in a dark place with Josh Norman:sadswagboyz:...wearing a racist skins jersey:to::sadbron:

Thanks breh
aCRaVS4.png

This Smiley might be the only good thing to come out of this draft tonight
aCRaVS4.png

I would have wanted him gone the second we found out about his knee issue...he played well but it is a swing roll we should be able to find someone to replace him

Should have got something for Bernadeau to cause it was obvious he was going to walk
aCRaVS4.png

And at the same time we can't get a pick for a player who we know is a short timer or we know is leaving...

We give up a pick to get Christine Michael and he had 15 carries for 51 yards while he was here
aCRaVS4.png

Then WENT BACK to the team we gave the pick to get him and ran for over a 100 in one game
aCRaVS4.png

Nikka your doom and gloom is annoying as heck! :camby:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

That is why Parcells gets no love from me, dude didn't want Ware and his final pick was Barbie Carpenter.