• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
If Deion says Ramsey is legit that should be enough. His word carries as much weight as Kobe for me. When Prime says it, that's what it is.

I went back to see what he said about Mo when he was drafted and he was nice about him, but it wasn't exactly a ringing endorsement..

“I like this kid. I really like this kid,” Hall of Fame cornerback Deion Sanders said during a Friday appearance on ESPN Dallas 103.3 FM’s Ben and Skin Show, adding that he had to cancel recent plans to work out with Claiborne. “I watched countless amount of film on him. I like him. I really do.

“The only thing I would say is he plays a little bit high at times, but that can be fixed. It’s just not been taught well. I like the kid. He’s been consistent over his career. He’s been dominant. He played with some good players. He played in a tough conference. I really like him.”

Any cornerback the Cowboys draft in the first round will automatically be compared to Sanders, who played in four Pro Bowls and won one Super Bowl ring during his five-year stint in Dallas. Jerry Jones took that comparison a step further when the owner/general manager said that the Cowboys’ scouts hadn’t graded a cornerback in the draft as high as Claiborne since Sanders in 1989.

“I don’t know about that, because a guy named Patrick Peterson, he had to be off the charts not only because of what he did on the field as a corner, but his return ability as well,” Sanders said, referring to Claiborne’s former LSU teammate who was drafted fifth overall by the Arizona Cardinals last year. “I mean, he was the total package, so it would be hard for me to suggest that [Claiborne] was rated higher than Patrick Peterson. I mean, that’s tough. Physicality, instincts, everything -- Patrick Peterson has to be off the charts.”

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
At the end of the day either elliot or ramsey gonna have the star on their helmet mos likely so its all good to me

:blessed:

Bright future brehs

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Your problem is thinking we need to go RB at #4 to get a dominant running game

Henry is considered as someone who could possibly be available to us in the second round. Also, you can find great players at other positions in later rounds. Sherman, Norman, and Kam were taken in the 5th. Scandrick, our best corner, was taken in the 5th.

Bottom line is I'm not opposed to taking an RB in the 1st, especially if that RB stands out given the complexion of our team. A combination of Ramsey and Henry or Elliott and Joseph would be more than fine for me.

Last edited:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Elliott!!!....please!!!.....that nikka will wreak havoc behind the O line....
ChKThfEWIAAsmvc.jpg

:usure: