Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No but it's a step in the right direction. If you get Ramsey AND add a DT, you're increasing the defense significantly.

What mcFadden did was impressive if you take in consideration he was the focal point of the offense, didn't have a receiving threat or QB and often face 8 and 9 men boxes. Things will open up for him even more this year.

I'm ride the K900, I ain't time to be getting pulled over for profiling. Might fukk around and have them packs on me :steviej:
Ride in that Lebron mobile if you want to fukk around get popped. You know them cops think that shyt fancy now that Lebron "drives" one.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Leary needs to move on. I hope we can trade him but I doubt we get a 2nd for him.

Should have traded for him before his knees got fukked up :sadswagboyz:

Damn breh this shyt is depressing...can this team do anything right :sadswagboyz:

Had a swing lineman you could have gotten a pick for but I think we waited to late:sadswagboyz:

I...:sadswagboyz:...I got a bad feeling we not going to resign Collins when he make the pro bowl this year :sadswagboyz:...we gonna try to jerk him out of money and play the "we took a chance on you card" and he going to :camby:

fukk it...I said I was going to wait but I'm about to crack this Martell open right now:sadswagboyz:

You will probably want to disregard what I say from here on out...I'm going to be in a dark place with Josh Norman:sadswagboyz:...wearing a racist skins jersey:to::sadbron:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Ramsey B. Jones
Lee McClain Hitchens
Scandrick Carr
Gregory/Dodd Crawford Thornton Lawerence

:ehh::ehh::ehh::ehh:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
hqdefault.jpg

@3Rivers can I get a smiley of Doctson face so I can post it repeatedly in the cowboys season thread when we don't pick him...
aCRaVS4.png

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
don't know if I'm sold on Zeke be a top pick like that. But he'll be good behind the Cowboys line.