• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I don't understand why the RB crowd thinks we have to take Zeke at 4 to have an elite running game. Do y'all want a RB or is it specifically just Zeke you want? YAll forget Murray was a 3rd round pick, and he didn't really do much till we gave him a GOAT oline. The next great Cowboys RB could just as easily be a Collins or Prosise in the 3rd or 4th round.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why the RB crowd thinks we have to take Zeke at 4 to have an elite running game. Do y'all want a RB or is it specifically just Zeke you want? YAll forget Murray was a 3rd round pick, and he didn't really do much till we gave him a GOAT oline. The next great Cowboys RB could just as easily be a Collins or Prosise in the 3rd or 4th round.

Zeke is a tier 1 back, Henry and the others are clearly below him.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Fam Im fine with a D Lineman at 4 :manny: just someone talented on that side. We lack talent on that side.

Fair point, but fam we scored 28 points with Brandon Weeden thats more than enough to get a W.

True. But that goes to show you how bad the offense was last year. First game without Romo and Dez together falcons have no idea what the dallas scheme is...they come out and score 28 in the first half...Falcons make some adjustments in the second half and the cowboys offense is so bad they can't score a single point

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A CB at 4 is not fixing this defense this year. If we truly wanted to make immediate impact, we should've been more active in free agency.

A RB at 4 will make this offense elite. Yall are overrating McFadden and Morris. If this team had so much faith in DMC, they wouldnt have inquired about bringing Murray back. The McFadden supporters conveniently leave that and the fact he only had 3 Tds out, when it comes to taking Zeke at 4.

And @duckbutta , Sterling sheppard and Corey Coleman >>> Twill. We can get one of them in the 2nd.
we obviously didn't want Murray that bad if we were unwilling to part with a 4th rounder...McFadden having 3 td's is understandable when you remember our garbage Qb's rarely got us into the redzone.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
we obviously didn't want Murray that bad if we were unwilling to part with a 4th rounder...McFadden having 3 td's is understandable when you remember our garbage Qb's rarely got us into the redzone.
A 4th :what:

Tenessee gave up their 3rd round pick And gave him a new contract.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Zeke is a tier 1 back, Henry and the others are clearly below him.

Tier 1 huh...

So you think Zeke is good enough to be as successful as Morris was in Washington...where in year 1 his line was good and his QB was playing at an MVP level...and by year 3 he didn't even know who was going to be starting at QB on a game to game basis and the line was so bad it almost got the franchise quarterback killed on several occasions...but Morris still churned out a thousand yards on over 4 yards a carry...?

So you think Zeke is good enough to do what mcfadden did last year...run for 1200 yards in an offense where you have the worst QB play in the league and the worst receiver play in the league...were the other team knows you not going to throw it and if you do you sure as shyt aint throwing it more than 10 yards down the field...?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tier 1 huh...

So you think Zeke is good enough to be as successful as Morris was in Washington...where in year 1 his line was good and his QB was playing at an MVP level...and by year 3 he didn't even know who was going to be starting at QB on a game to game basis and the line was so bad it almost got the franchise quarterback killed on several occasions...but Morris still churned out a thousand yards on over 4 yards a carry...?

So you think Zeke is good enough to do what mcfadden did last year...run for 1200 yards in an offense where you have the worst QB play in the league and the worst receiver play in the league...were the other team knows you not going to throw it and if you do you sure as shyt aint throwing it more than 10 yards down the field...?

Absolutely, Zeke is so much more talented than our other backs its not even close.

If he bust ill eat massive crow, we can take him and then focus on defense rest of the draft.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Absolutely, Zeke is so much more talented than our other backs its not even close.

If he bust ill eat massive crow, we can take him and then focus on defense rest of the draft.

I feel the exact opposite...I would be SHOCKED if Zeke is even as good as Morris...

If he finds himself in a situation where his qb's suck and his line sucks and his receivers suck I will be SHOCKED if he runs a 1200 and does it at over 4 yards a carry...

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Tier 1 huh...

Didn't we have this convo already :birdman:. He was good enough to run for 230 with a 3rd string qb on a Alabama defense that hadn't given up a 100 yrd rusher all year. Had a 100 at half. Should i post more Gurley comparisons that say Zeke better :sas2:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I remember that year. We were suppose to be historically bad. But breh you gotta admit this is different. We have too many unreliable players on that side. Drug problems, off the field shyt, injuries and just pure lack of talent plagued that side of the ball all year it was tough to watch.
Honestly we got most of the same players on D though.

It's not huh :fukkouttaherenikka:

Okay...so we take Zeke with the number 4 pick...

So explain this to me...

We got Mcfadden coming off his most efficient season ever...explain to me how this coaching staff is going to go to him and say he getting less touches this year so Zeke can get more touches...

We just signed Morris...a one cut back who's running style fits our system...explain to me how this coaching staff goes to Morris and tells him he just signed here but he not going to get a lot of touches because Zeke is going to get more touches...

We got Dunbar...not much of a runner...but we did put an offensive package of dumpoffs to him last year...mainly out of shotgun with 4 receivers and witten...and mainly because he is just so fukking fast if you dump it to him quick enough he can catch it and go upfield before the defense can even get in position to do anything about it...and it was very effective until he got hurt...explain to me how this coaching staff is going to abandon all of that so they can give Zeke more touches...

And if you can't explain it...then that means he is not getting those touches...and that means you are drafting a guy at number 4 to NOT make him the feature back and NOT give him the ball at least 20 times a game...
Since you didn't seem to get it the first time again "No Its Not" and double foh nikka to you too.

Its easy to explain. One who the fukk McFadden think he is where he is unreplacable? Second that shyts beyond silly talking about going to McFadden like he fukking AP. Also ask Sam Bradford what time it is when the new dude comes in.

Again the same shyt that applies to McFadden applies even more to mr downhill rushing numbers. fukk a nikka who had declining numbers every year going to really say about moving aside. You can't even use that bullshyt McFadden career year with 3tds junk with this second jabroni. Y'all ain't tired of getting George Selvies? On y'all are but at RB any ole nikka will do. fukk it why don't you goto VR and tell them you wanna be the RB shyt can't be no worse since the line that awesome.

Dunbar? Negro please has dude lasted more than 5 straight games when he was on the 46? Once he does that get back to me.

It don't matter what we think on either side though looks like y'all getting y'all's dude (I think)so this time next year we will see how much either side in this debate was right/wrong or a draw.