• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Oscan is a good player pleighboi :birdman:

You and I know dam well that this wack azz coaching staff wont use Ramsey the way he should be used. Thats why I dont want him

Zeke behind this line tho :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:
You know what it is fam? Everybody a scout or cap manager all of a sudden. Ten years ago cats wouldn't be on this we don't take rbs blah blah blah. Now cats that cover football on tv say these things you notice how more cats parrot this bullshyt. nikkas need to stop being parrots

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Im not against Zeke, Im just more cool with what we have at RB than I am with Safety, DL and the whole damn defense honestly :manny:
It might not work out like this but in 2014 when we all thought we were going to be shyt how was that D? Why was that D not as exposed as it could've been? That's why I'm surprised so many don't want to go back to that with this type of talent at RB.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Did yall not see how bad our defense was last year :mindblown: It was embarrassing. WHen Romo went down our D should have won us a game or two. Back up QB will be addressed in this draft but the D needs to be overhauled too. There are too many soft players on that side of the ball :camby: If we went all Defense and got a back up QB + a replacement for Twill (if he isn't already on the squad) I'd be fine.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
No its not

It's not huh :fukkouttaherenikka:

Okay...so we take Zeke with the number 4 pick...

So explain this to me...

We got Mcfadden coming off his most efficient season ever...explain to me how this coaching staff is going to go to him and say he getting less touches this year so Zeke can get more touches...

We just signed Morris...a one cut back who's running style fits our system...explain to me how this coaching staff goes to Morris and tells him he just signed here but he not going to get a lot of touches because Zeke is going to get more touches...

We got Dunbar...not much of a runner...but we did put an offensive package of dumpoffs to him last year...mainly out of shotgun with 4 receivers and witten...and mainly because he is just so fukking fast if you dump it to him quick enough he can catch it and go upfield before the defense can even get in position to do anything about it...and it was very effective until he got hurt...explain to me how this coaching staff is going to abandon all of that so they can give Zeke more touches...

And if you can't explain it...then that means he is not getting those touches...and that means you are drafting a guy at number 4 to NOT make him the feature back and NOT give him the ball at least 20 times a game...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did yall not see how bad our defense was last year :mindblown: It was embarrassing. WHen Romo went down our D should have won us a game or two. Back up QB will be addressed in this draft but the D needs to be overhauled too. There are too many soft players on that side of the ball :camby: If we went all Defense and got a back up QB + a replacement for Twill (if he isn't already on the squad) I'd be fine.

Preach :wow:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
It might not work out like this but in 2014 when we all thought we were going to be shyt how was that D? Why was that D not as exposed as it could've been? That's why I'm surprised so many don't want to go back to that with this type of talent at RB.
I remember that year. We were suppose to be historically bad. But breh you gotta admit this is different. We have too many unreliable players on that side. Drug problems, off the field shyt, injuries and just pure lack of talent plagued that side of the ball all year it was tough to watch.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
A CB at 4 is not fixing this defense this year. If we truly wanted to make immediate impact, we should've been more active in free agency.

A RB at 4 will make this offense elite. Yall are overrating McFadden and Morris. If this team had so much faith in DMC, they wouldnt have inquired about bringing Murray back. The McFadden supporters conveniently leave that and the fact he only had 3 Tds out, when it comes to taking Zeke at 4.

And @duckbutta , Sterling sheppard and Corey Coleman >>> Twill. We can get one of them in the 2nd.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

The defense was bad because the offense was horrible...forget touchdowns when Romo went out after that falcons game we struggled to get first downs...it's just to hard for a defense to lose the first down battle all the time and lose the field position all the time and still be able to hold it together for 60 minutes and win the game...that is why the defense gave up so many leads in the 4th...after so many 3 and outs and so many we start at the 18 and the other team starts at the 35 eventually they are going to break...

If Romo is healthy and Dez is healthy the defensive side won't matter much. The cowboys will be able to keep the chains moving due to how good romo is as a QB how good Dez is as a receiver and how good the line is at blocking. The defense for our 12 win season was pretty bad...they just lucked out and always got their hands on tipped balls and the offensive was so fukking good that the other teams offense was under enormous pressure to keep up because we were wining time of posession AND holding the ball forever...we get it and hold it for 5 minutes...touchdown...we get it and hold it for 4 minutes touchdown...we get it and hold it for 6 minutes touchdown...teams knew that when they got on offense they couldn't fukk around with that little dink and dunk stuff or fukk around just trying to get first down they needed some big plays and they needed them fast because when the offense got the ball...we were going to run it on first and second...throw it on 3rd and short...pick up the 1st...the rinse and repeat...and that clock was going to run and it was going to end in a murray goalline touchdown run or dez body slam a receiver and then redzone touchdown catch...

I don't understand why people keep harping on the defense...we lost a game because we couldn't score 10 points...we lost another game because we couldn't score 13 points...if you look at the final score of that patriots game it says 30 - 6 but if you actually watched that game you would know that the cowboys defense was so dominate in the 1st quarter and half of the 2nd quarter that the patriots just started exclusively running pick plays because Hardy was hitting tom brady every fukking time he dropped back to pass...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

I'll never forget this game, I was in downtown Orlando watching this at a bar..... Look at this shyt brehs just look and tell me we dont need MAJOR help on D :mindblown:

We do, but you telling me a healthy Romo and healthy Dez wouldnt have been able to score at least 1 TD in the second half to secure the win :francis:

Nikkas score 0 points in the second half

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A running back...at number 4...fresh off washed up always injured Darren Mcfadden running in a straight line for 1200 yards? And you got Mcfadden for DIRT CHEAP? And you got Dunbar for DIRT CHEAP? And you got Morris for DIRT CHEAP? You want 4 running backs on this team? We got one real receiver and you want to carry 4 running backs? We got one real QB and you want to carry 4 running backs? And we are absolutely carrying 4 if we draft a back...because this team has already proven they value cheap running backs...so they not cutting Dunbar or Mcfadden or Morris...they all make to little money. The only way you even think about this is if the running back is somebody who could be all time great. And people think Zeke is that guy? Why? Cause he ran circles around Iowa? Or ran circles around Indiana? I know I know...it's because he had that really good game against Minnesota...Zeke could be a pretty good back...he could be really good back...but I don't get how anybody could look at this guy and say "he is going to be THE back" of this generation. I could look at Todd Gurley and see that when he was at Georgia...I watched this dude get pissed off against Clemson when he wasn't getting the ball enough and then go out on a kickoff and take it 100 yards and not even get touched...I watched this dude single handidly grind Clemson up in the 4th quarter of that game...I watched dumb ass Mark Richt spend season after season giving the ball to Gurley in such sporadic fashion it would seem almost impossible for him to get a rhythm in a game...he gets it 3 times in a row doesn't touch it 8 times in a row get's it 4 times in a row doesn't even see the field for 2 straight offensive series...and somehow that didn't matter when you gave it to him and it mattered he produced...he would run people over so smoothly he wouldn't even break stride enough for you to slow down and catch him...he was fast enough that if he got into the open field your DB's might not catch him...he was smart enough to understand you don't just fukking run through a hole at full fukking speed like Murray dumbass does...you would think a dude that big that fast that athletic wouldn't even think about setting up blocks but I'll be damn if Gurley is not one of the best running backs I seen in a minute he is also one of the SMARTEST running backs I seen in a minute...and he had a season ending injury and I just knew that wouldn't mean shyt...wouldn't slow him down at all...and obviously the Rams knew this to...that is why they picked him where they did...and look at what he did on a fukking JEFF FISHER COACHED TEAM...are you

Is Zeke Elliot doing that...is he that good? Is he good enough to have an injury that ends his college career...go to a team that underachieves every year and play for may the most underachieving coach of all time on a roster full of smack who is this nikka players and rush for over a 1000 and 4.8 a carry? Cause Todd Gurley is...so you sure as shyt use a number 4 pick for that guy...and I don't think Zeke is...so you sure as shyt don't use a number 4 pick on that guy...
McFadden = Injury prone
Morris = Short yardage back
Dunbar = Injury prone

Are you comfortable with that group? McFadden rushed for over 1k but only had 3 TDs. Secondly the last part of your statement is asinine, because in order for us to know that he would have to have gone through the same shyt Gurley went through. I don't want my RB to have torn an ACL just to prove how bad ass he is. Zeke excels at zone running and this team excels at zone blocking, so it wouldn't shock me if Zeke went for over 1500 as a rookie.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
A CB at 4 is not fixing this defense this year. If we truly wanted to make immediate impact, we should've been more active in free agency.

A RB at 4 will make this offense elite. Yall are overrating McFadden and Morris. If this team had so much faith in DMC, they wouldnt have inquired about bringing Murray back. The McFadden supporters conveniently leave that and the fact he only had 3 Tds out, when it comes to taking Zeke at 4.

And @duckbutta , Sterling sheppard and Corey Coleman >>> Twill. We can get one of them in the 2nd.

No more Baylor receivers...EVER :camby:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

Fam Im fine with a D Lineman at 4 :manny: just someone talented on that side. We lack talent on that side.

The defense was bad because the offense was horrible...forget touchdowns when Romo went out after that falcons game we struggled to get first downs...it's just to hard for a defense to lose the first down battle all the time and lose the field position all the time and still be able to hold it together for 60 minutes and win the game...that is why the defense gave up so many leads in the 4th...after so many 3 and outs and so many we start at the 18 and the other team starts at the 35 eventually they are going to break...

If Romo is healthy and Dez is healthy the defensive side won't matter much. The cowboys will be able to keep the chains moving due to how good romo is as a QB how good Dez is as a receiver and how good the line is at blocking. The defense for our 12 win season was pretty bad...they just lucked out and always got their hands on tipped balls and the offensive was so fukking good that the other teams offense was under enormous pressure to keep up because we were wining time of posession AND holding the ball forever...we get it and hold it for 5 minutes...touchdown...we get it and hold it for 4 minutes touchdown...we get it and hold it for 6 minutes touchdown...teams knew that when they got on offense they couldn't fukk around with that little dink and dunk stuff or fukk around just trying to get first down they needed some big plays and they needed them fast because when the offense got the ball...we were going to run it on first and second...throw it on 3rd and short...pick up the 1st...the rinse and repeat...and that clock was going to run and it was going to end in a murray goalline touchdown run or dez body slam a receiver and then redzone touchdown catch...

I don't understand why people keep harping on the defense...we lost a game because we couldn't score 10 points...we lost another game because we couldn't score 13 points...if you look at the final score of that patriots game it says 30 - 6 but if you actually watched that game you would know that the cowboys defense was so dominate in the 1st quarter and half of the 2nd quarter that the patriots just started exclusively running pick plays because Hardy was hitting tom brady every fukking time he dropped back to pass...
Fair point, but fam we scored 28 points with Brandon Weeden thats more than enough to get a W.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
McFadden = Injury prone
Morris = Short yardage back
Dunbar = Injury prone

Are you comfortable with that group? McFadden rushed for over 1k but only had 3 TDs. Secondly the last part of your statement is asinine, because in order for us to know that he would have to have gone through the same shyt Gurley went through. I don't want my RB to have torn an ACL just to prove how bad ass he is. Zeke excels at zone running and this team excels at zone blocking, so it wouldn't shock me if Zeke went for over 1500 as a rookie.

It doesn't really matter if we are comfortable with that group...they are 3 cheap backs under contract playing for a team that when faced with paying a back some real money or just using some cheap backs...they go the cheap route...

I feel WAY more comfortable this year about our running backs than last year...last year I had never seen lance dunbar do anything and he was going to be getting touches...last year I had never seen mcfadden do anything and he as going to be getting touches...last year I had never seen Randle have to carry the feature back load before and he was going into the season as that...

This year I know mcrfadden can just run in a straight line for 1200 yards cause he already did it. I know Morris can be a good running back because he was a good one in Washington...I don't know where all this Morris isn't good talk comes from...dude ran for over a 1000 yards and over 4 yards a career for 3 straight years and in everyone of those years the QB play, offensive line play, and receiver play took a drastic step back...he only didn't do it last year because the racist skins somehow were more content to give it to that jones dude and let him fumble in the redzone repeatedly. I know those Dunbar dump off passes will work cause they worked for Weeden and Cassell...meaning they sure as shyt will work for a QB 100 times better than the both of them combined.