Still pickin' at fo'-fo':Dallas Cowboys Official 2016 War Room Thread

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
after seeing Todd Gurley.. I wont mind Zeke for our pick..

I just dont think a Defensive pick at 4 CHANGES our team. If we can get that dynamic back and help keep our defense off the field, thats better than a defensive pick. Get Zeke and think about D after..

DT or DE and a LB who can cover the TE are my top wants in the 2nd and 3rd round

a physical Safety in the 4th. We gotta get Church up out that spot man. I dont think CB is as big as an issue although I hate Carr. He will have to do until next year. I kinda like our DB Mitchell who's signed already.

I kinda want Hogan from Stanford as potential backup if he is available in like the 4th round or so...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Still :mjlol: @ the Rams and Eagles

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
This we all agree on:russ:

I just dont think a Defensive pick at 4 CHANGES our team. If we can get that dynamic back and help keep our defense off the field, thats better than a defensive pick. Get Zeke and think about D after..

DT or DE and a LB who can cover the TE are my top wants in the 2nd and 3rd round

a physical Safety in the 4th. We gotta get Church up out that spot man. I dont think CB is as big as an issue although I hate Carr. He will have to do until next year. I kinda like our DB Mitchell who's signed already.

I kinda want Hogan from Stanford as potential backup if he is available in like the 4th round or so...
Sadly we could've gotten Joseph in the 2nd, but his name got hot at the worst time for us and he could easily become a Redskin tonight.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
And this is coming from the same nikka that :cape: for a CAC QB that is 0-8 against Top 25 teams and have a losing record as a starter. :mjlol:
The same nikka that going #1 in the draft :ohhh:

Looks like Front Offices/Scouts agree with me :jawalrus:

You on the other hand a spewing nonsense. Zeke comparable to Melvin Gordon :dwillhuh:

Didnt u say we should draft him in the season thread :ohhh:

Didnt you say we shouldnt draft Ramsey if he's gonna play corner :jbhmm:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Charles (Woodson) was a ball magnet," said a third scout. "Ramsey has had very little contact with the ball. People say, 'Well, they stayed away from him.' To me, you either have that or you don't know. With his length (33 3/8-inch arms) and speed he can definitely play outside. As a slot corner against really quality cat-quick receivers, I don't know. As a safety he's a wrap, drag-down tackler, not a bona fide big-time striker." Led the top CBs in the 50-question Wonderlic intelligence test (24), vertical jump (41 ½ inches) and broad jump (11-3). "Look at his career interceptions," a fourth scout said. "I can count 'em on one hand. Apparently he doesn't have eyes or feel or vision. I think he's fool's gold."

Why do we want another CB/S that can't make plays?

Give me Zeke over this stone hand Ramsey.
To be fair...eric berry might have been the best DB last year and only had 2 int (5 in 5 years playing)....othe top rated db's:

Harrison smith - 2
Malcolm jenkins - 2
Will hill - 1
Richard Sherman - 2
Talib - 3
TJ Ward - 0
McCourty - 1
Morgan Burnett - 0

Basically int's arent the end be/all.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DalMem you Wilding out right now breh

Imma have to sit you down :martin:

Zeke impacts us immediately, we go from good to amazing on offense. Did you not see the formula work for us a year before?? We acting like darren McFadden has not been hurt every year of his career except last year.

Alfred morris cant even catch passes :stopitslime:

Now say we take Ramsey, our defense goes from bad to good? Does it even go to average? Nope :francis:

Ramsey is raw as a corner so we cant play him there, we put him at safety and move byron down? So he can get roasted instead?

Oh and btw we still have no d line so we getting killed anyway.

We not fixing the defense in this draft breh, but we can hide it with our offense :smugfavre:

Last time i checked that worked out pretty well.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

:jbhmm:.....good call....we need a qb...I don't care what hell Jones thinks!....

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Darren McFadden was a top 5 rusher last year without a passing game, I think that says it all about our line. I wouldn't mind taking a back, but its not like Zeke is a must take at 4
That's all that needs to be said.

#TeamRamsey

Just wait until safeties are over the top of Dez and McFadden is second level in a foot race every 5 carries :wow:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Fixed it for you idiot. :mjlol:

If you think teams doesn't take into account that a player can be factor on defense and special teams hold more value. Then you're an idiot like I said.

I swear you say the most dumbest shyt in every Cowboys thread. :mindblown:
I don't think teams do that at the top and if they do I'm pretty sure you can show all this proof of them doing so. Also why do you bytches always switch shyt up to make yourselves right? Who said teams don't take into account a player that can play special teams at all? Stupid we talking the fourth fukking pick in the draft when the fukk do you think that's been the deciding factor at that point in the draft? Come on fam I know you want to be right but using a stupid bytch technique of twisting shyt is soo weak. Coming from you I'll take the me saying the dumbest shyt as a compliment since I rarely agree with the shyt you say such as picking this great wonder going to seriously upgrade the D. Pretty sure we all were like man we just one combo cb/safety away. FOH on top of you hating the same type of nikka last year now you all on this dude. He signed an autograph for you or something?