Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Pass on a player that can positively impact 2/3 phases of the game in defense and special teams for a good 8-10 years. But draft a player with the lowest self life position brehs. :mjlol:
nikka on them fukking salts thinking they going to have Ramsey doing returns for more than a season or two if that. Tbh haven't even heard anybody use that as some type of benefit to drafting dude so don't know why you keep pumping that shyt. Not Ike this dude Hester in his prime. If he is fukk it I'll say I'm wrong but I don't feel worried about having to apologize for that.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This.

I find it funny how this team wanted to trade for Murray when Philly wanted to get rid of him, but these nikkas say we can get a RB later on that will produce the same behind this line.

How did Joseph Randle do behind this line?

How did Christine Michael do behind this line?

Why did Garrett, Romo, Dez, and Witten all want Murray back if anyone can run behind this line?

Why are all the coaches saying they want Elliot when anyone can run behind this line?

You got cats in here saying they only want Ramsey at safety. Ok, then what do you do with Jones?

I also find it funny that dudes are quick to say "Ramsey is way better than Mo" when Mo was considered the best defensive player in his draft too :thumbsdown:
Man McFadden had the stats but outside of the gIants game and them two big runs in the GB I don't really remember him doing much as a RB. He did ok but no doubt but I'm just surprised cats don't want to see what a supposed special talent (I can admit that cause he hasn't played in the league yet) can do if that's what McFadden and draws stealer was doing. I just don't think Jones brother helps us as much as some of y'all think. I'll keep saying it though hope I'm wrong if he comes here but I rather Zeke. If I'm wrong on him y'all will be sure to remind me anyway so I wouldn't have to say shyt cause people seem to remember your mistakes more than being right lol

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ramsey says he's a CB and wants to play CB, so i'm now 100% sold on Zeke being the pick.
ramsey isn't the coach, Garrett said they could use him in a lot of different packages

"I will play anywhere a team wants me to play, just like I did in college it doesn't matter to me. I want to play ball," he admitted.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
"Charles (Woodson) was a ball magnet," said a third scout. "Ramsey has had very little contact with the ball. People say, 'Well, they stayed away from him.' To me, you either have that or you don't know. With his length (33 3/8-inch arms) and speed he can definitely play outside. As a slot corner against really quality cat-quick receivers, I don't know. As a safety he's a wrap, drag-down tackler, not a bona fide big-time striker." Led the top CBs in the 50-question Wonderlic intelligence test (24), vertical jump (41 ½ inches) and broad jump (11-3). "Look at his career interceptions," a fourth scout said. "I can count 'em on one hand. Apparently he doesn't have eyes or feel or vision. I think he's fool's gold."

Why do we want another CB/S that can't make plays?

Give me Zeke over this stone hand Ramsey.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka on them fukking salts thinking they going to have Ramsey doing returns for more than a season or two if that. Tbh haven't even heard anybody use that as some type of benefit to drafting dude so don't know why you keep pumping that shyt. Not Ike this dude Hester in his prime. If he is fukk it I'll say I'm wrong but I don't feel worried about having to apologize for that.

NEG :what:

You really is a fukking idiot.:dahell:

Where in the hell did I saw Ramsey was doing returns you fukking idiot? :dahell:

FSU used Ramsey the same way Seattle used Kam Chancellor or how the Cowboys used Darren Woodson, Roy(Oklahoma) Williams, Wlicox, Church, Byron Jones, etc. Playing on Kickoffs, Punts and Field Goals defense.

Gotdamn you're a fukking dumbass :mindblown:

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ramsey isn't the coach, Garrett said they could use him in a lot of different packages

"I will play anywhere a team wants me to play, just like I did in college it doesn't matter to me. I want to play ball," he admitted.

These fools want to draft the next Melvin Gordon. :heh:

These are the same fools that wanted Goff or Wentz. :heh: