Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I dont wanna feel my face by the time we pick brehs
drinking-vodka.gif

Half of us will love the pick the other half will hate it. Jerry is so wild you never know wtf could happen :mindblown:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
These fools want to draft the next Melvin Gordon. :heh:

These are the same fools that wanted Goff or Wentz. :heh:
You really need to calm down, because if you would go back and look you'd see i and a lot of other people never wanted Goff or Wentz. And how in the hell are you comparing Zeke to Gordon? Gordon is doing exactly what scouts said he would do and that's be an overvalued RB. Zeke is leaps and bounds better than Gordon, and that was when they were both still in college.
ramsey isn't the coach, Garrett said they could use him in a lot of different packages

"I will play anywhere a team wants me to play, just like I did in college it doesn't matter to me. I want to play ball," he admitted.
And now he's heard too many people say he can't play CB so now he wants to prove them wrong.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all trust some of these so-called scouts words on Zeke. But the funny thing is a lot of these same so-called scouts have Ramsey ranked over Zeke. :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Y'all trust some of these so-called scouts words on Zeke. But the funny thing is a lot of these same so-called scouts have Ramsey ranked over Zeke. :mjlol:
Probably because they value CB/S over RB, but you better believe that the RB spot is making a comeback. Leonard Fournette will be a top 5 pick next year.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
NEG :what:

You really is a fukking idiot.:dahell:

Where in the hell did I saw Ramsey was doing returns you fukking idiot? :dahell:

FSU used Ramsey the same way Seattle used Kam Chancellor or how the Cowboys used Darren Woodson, Roy(Oklahoma) Williams, Wlicox, Church, Byron Jones, etc. Playing on Kickoffs, Punts and Field Goals defense.

Gotdamn you're a fukking dumbass :mindblown:
You fukking bytch ass fakkit the point is this dude ain't going to be out there like that if that fukking valuable you stupid bytch. Also dummy you using it like some fukking trump card FOH. Like people do the draft like dude will block a fg/punt or two for the next ten years so will pick him instead. Stop it fam. Call me stupid but can't understand what I'm saying playing semantics you waste of life

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fukking bytch ass fakkit the point is this dude ain't going to be out there if that fukking valuable you stupid bytch and you using it like some fukking trump card. Call me stupid but can't understand what I'm saying you waste of life

Do you know how many teams put their fukking Pro Bowl safeties on special teams? :what: All of them you fukking idiot. :dahell:

You got to be the dumbest motherfukker in this thread.

A complete idiot. :mindblown:

Even Darren Woodson and Roy Williams played on kickoffs and field goals idiot.

Same with Kam Chancellor, Ed Reed, and Rod Woodson, etc.

Darren-Woodson-and-Roy-Williams.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Do you know how many teams put their fukking Pro Bowl safeties on special teams? :what: All of them you fukking idiot. :dahell:

You got to be the dumbest motherfukker in this thread.

A complete idiot. :mindblown:
Im smarter than everybody in your fukking family dude so spare me. Point is and your stupid ass ain't changing it is the majority of FO personnel aren't like punt coverage is the deciding factor between top picks. Are you that stupid?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im dumber than everybody in my family. I am that stupid

Fixed it for you idiot. :mjlol:

If you think teams doesn't take into account that a player can be factor on defense and special teams hold more value. Then you're an idiot like I said.

I swear you say the most dumbest shyt in every Cowboys thread. :mindblown:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I wake up and see nikkas comparing Ezekiel Elliot to Melvin Gordon now :dead:

Nikkas will say anything to try and prove a point :heh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wake up and see nikkas comparing Ezekiel Elliot to Melvin Gordon now :dead:

Nikkas will say anything to try and prove a point :heh:

And this is coming from the same nikka that :cape: for a CAC QB that is 0-8 against Top 25 teams and have a losing record as a starter. :mjlol: