Berry 1 pic 5

Reshad jones rd 5 pic 130

Harrison smith rd 1 pic 27

Glover quin rd 4 pic 108

Tashaun gipson UFA

Weddle rd 2 pic 37

Tj ward rd 2 pic 38

Wilcox rd 3 pic 90

Just playing the devils advocate breh. We wont know until we see em with that star one their helmet. I aint mad if we get either zeke or ramsay, i just think zeke could make us the best offense in the league. And ramsey is more unknown cause its usually a learnin curve with dbs

I also see the value of a karl joseph, who i think is the best saftey in the draft, possibly falling to 34

:troll: With wilcox in the top 10
I feel you. my thing is, we actually need a DB. we don't need zeke, he's a luxury. Ramsey fills a need and is a top 5 prospect. him being able to play anywhere in the secondary is a huge advantage too

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I hope we get either Elliott or Henry. We need to go back to a dominating run game. We've been drafting for 'needs' for a while now, and we've been stuck in 8 and 8 territory. The one year we break that, we had a dominant run game.
All the times in our lifetime we been awesome that's been the formula but people have somehow forgotten

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope we get either Elliott or Henry. We need to go back to a dominating run game. We've been drafting for 'needs' for a while now, and we've been stuck in 8 and 8 territory. The one year we break that, we had a dominant run game.
we can have a dominant run game w/o taking Zeke, we have the best line in the league. drafting for need is what helped us build our line. people complained about the Zac Martin and Frederick picks.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
All the times in our lifetime we been awesome that's been the formula but people have somehow forgotten
This.

I find it funny how this team wanted to trade for Murray when Philly wanted to get rid of him, but these nikkas say we can get a RB later on that will produce the same behind this line.

How did Joseph Randle do behind this line?

How did Christine Michael do behind this line?

Why did Garrett, Romo, Dez, and Witten all want Murray back if anyone can run behind this line?

Why are all the coaches saying they want Elliot when anyone can run behind this line?

You got cats in here saying they only want Ramsey at safety. Ok, then what do you do with Jones?

I also find it funny that dudes are quick to say "Ramsey is way better than Mo" when Mo was considered the best defensive player in his draft too :thumbsdown:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pass on a player that can positively impact 2/3 phases of the game in defense and special teams for a good 8-10 years. But draft a player with the lowest self life position brehs. :mjlol:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Your problem is thinking we need to go RB at #4 to get a dominant running game

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darren McFadden was a top 5 rusher last year without a passing game, I think that says it all about our line. I wouldn't mind taking a back, but its not like Zeke is a must take at 4

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We sucked last year because Romo and Dez was hurt.

And McFadden had over 1,000 yards with no Dez or Romo.

Opposing team stacked the box more last year and McFadden still had over 1,000 yards