Steven Spielberg to Direct ‘Ready Player One’

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So just opinions and no extra sauce? Good luck wit that.

There's a medium.

I've got no interest in the walking dead anymore, but I don't go in the thread constantly shytting on a show I don't care about. Like if I don't want to watch it and don't care, why would I waste that energy? There's a lot of that on this site. It's one thing to critique something you're interested in or may be interested in; that makes all the sense in the world. But commenting on some shyt you don't care about? That's pointless to me.

Not saying you're doing it, just clarifying myself since I did dap him up and quote the man

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
There's a medium.

I've got no interest in the walking dead anymore, but I don't go in the thread constantly shytting on a show I don't care about. Like if I don't want to watch it and don't care, why would I waste that energy? There's a lot of that on this site. It's one thing to critique something you're interested in or may be interested in; that makes all the sense in the world. But commenting on some shyt you don't care about? That's pointless to me.

Not saying you're doing it, just clarifying myself since I did dap him up and quote the man
giphy.gif

Don't try and fukk with me Marty. Just cuz u get all the daps and the hoes. But in the end...
ConsciousSpryBarbet-size_restricted.gif

:francis:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
War Horse was a hit breh, check the receipts.

And film geeks and Lincoln? A lot because it's a tight script and DDL is DDL. And I've heard it referenced in our current political climate.

But also, just to make it perfectly clear: I don't give a shyt about anyone "talking about" anything for me to like it, love it, or none of the above. A hit movie is a hit movie, we aren't talking about something that will always stand the test of time and be discussed forever. The Thing was a bomb in its day and it's talked about more now than it was 30 years ago, just like blade runner. More people talk about those two movies than Lawrence of Arabia but does that mean Lawrence of Arabia isn't a dope ass movie and wasn't a big hit? Nope
War horse was not a hit. That's like saying Baywatch was a hit.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
giphy.gif

Don't try and fukk with me Marty. Just cuz u get all the daps and the hoes. But in the end...
ConsciousSpryBarbet-size_restricted.gif

:francis:
:russ: Glad I could help homie.

Side note, that's one of the movies I got from Columbia house and never watched

War horse was not a hit. That's like saying Baywatch was a hit.

Meh like he said, overseas saved it. It didn't finish in the red:yeshrug: I stand by my statement because backing down would be uncivilized. And even with that said, the larger point remains: Just because we're not interested in something doesn't mean it's not a hit. Whether it's War Whores (I know what I said), diary of a wimpy kid, or any other movie on here people bytch about "why are they making this" and then it does well or really well for the studio.

I'd love for Spielberg to go back to making stuff like ET and Jaws but I also know those are the films of a young cat. He's an old man at this point and his interests are different. Ready Player One may capture that vibe again but I'd honestly rather see it in the hands of a younger person. But im still seeing it opening weekend

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Damn fo real? I just spoiled that shyt for you, kind of. Not a favorite of mine but Jack is pretty damn good in that flick.

Yeah man it was on a list that moms got when they offered it. If I remember correctly, it was men in black, operation condor, rumble in the bronx, as good as it gets, scream, and im drawing a blank on the last one.