Steven Spielberg to Direct ‘Ready Player One’

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'll wait on the blu ray based on the coli reviews

If you're going to see it, see it on the biggest screen possible. There isn't really any replay value, so the only reason I can think of to own it would be if you want to obsessively go through each frame to see which references you missed.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
If you're going to see it, see it on the biggest screen possible. There isn't really any replay value, so the only reason I can think of to own it would be if you want to obsessively go through each frame to see which references you missed.

I have no interest in this film other than the easter eggs.
Every so often i will rent a film on play movies.
I havent got the motivation to go out and watch this

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I have no interest in this film other than the easter eggs.
Every so often i will rent a film on play movies.
I havent got the motivation to go out and watch this

Then, there's such a high density of easter eggs per minute that it will keep you busy long enough to give you your money's worth.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
So is it worth seeing this in IMAX then? Strictly for the visuals, read the book so I'm expecting it to be different.:lupe:

The racing scene in the movie is one of the dopest things I've ever seen in IMAX, so I think it's worth seeing it. I'm about 3/4 of the way through the book now, and it's very different from the movie.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100%

And in 3D too

Finally saw it in IMAX 3d, joint was :ehh: :whoo:spielberg still got it with the visuals. The details with the coins/items falling out was really nice.

Using The Shining was genius:wow:. Obviously like the book better in with some aspects ( admittedly is harder to do in movie form, especially character development) but it was a really good watch, especially with it being 2+ hours. Mad at myself for not seeing it sooner. :mjcry:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS so much. Motherfukkers are legit retarded with that shyt.

Also Mendholson playing a villain in Robin Hood and also in Captain Marvel the next two years so...yeah.

Just because something makes callbacks to your childhood doesn't instantly make it good. How do people who think like that function?
i agree with this post HOWEVER even with that being said, i thought the movie was fun. Never read the book and i didn't really expect much going in. Movie felt like a fun spielberg type movie.