Steven Spielberg to Direct ‘Ready Player One’

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this was about the exact same quality as the book.

A poorly written masturbatory exercise in nostalgia.

The fact is it’s just an empty shell of references with shytty characters and a cliche silly plot.

I get a crack out of anybody praising it starting off with “as an 80s baby” or some shyt that makes me roll my eyes to the back of my head.

If all it takes for some people is to see things from their childhood to praise it then good for you for being such a simple minded easily pleased person :hubie: I’m sure if I grew up on a farm with an IQ of the justice league opening weekend domestic numbers I would love this film.

The differences between the book and the film didn’t bother me because both are lowest common denominator drivel.

The movie and book are just like playing a game with cheat codes on instead of using skill.

It had okayish action scenes but I was mostly bored out of my mind.

2/10

thank u

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:blessed:Watched this over 6 times now.

:blessed:Best Spielberg film since Jurassic Park.

:blessed:And that includes Minority Report, Private Ryan and Catch Me If You Can.
:blessed:No other movie this year is fukking with RP1. BP included.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
tumblr_pahugxoYf21rrkahjo3_540.gif
>>> Your favourite Nolan film.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i enjoyed it on all the cameos. its like cabin in the woods where theres a lot you want to pause the scene to see whats going on in the background

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Movie looked great, has the best damn surround sound I’ve ever experienced in my home theatre, and I found it very entertaining.

Well done :obama: