Steven Spielberg to Direct ‘Ready Player One’

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'll be out of the country till the 28th. I have the book with me and plan on reading it before I catch the movie

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
lookin at them tweets I'm :patrice:.

I still say this shyt reminds me of Sucker Punch were all the cool shyt happens in fantasy (the game). That's probably my biggest good trailer to bad movie experience ever. I just don't want to set myself up. These people talkin about they had "fun" watching the movie. Sounds like they trying to make themselves like the shyt. :mjlol:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
lookin at them tweets I'm :patrice:.

I still say this shyt reminds me of Sucker Punch were all the cool shyt happens in fantasy (the game). That's probably my biggest good trailer to bad movie experience ever. I just don't want to set myself up. These people talkin about they had "fun" watching the movie. Sounds like they trying to make themselves like the shyt. :mjlol:
Sucker punch was dope, i enjoyed it

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really couldn't get into the book and the movie looks :ld:

If it reviews well I might check it out in the theaters

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
U might be the only one.
its not the worst movie ever or anything, it might be overly pretentious with its underlying layer of narratives on objectification of women and female empowerment, i can still appreciate the movies fantasy sequences of style and music

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
As someone who bread the book, if you're not a Gen-Xer, this movie won't be for you. The book really isn't either.The book is hells cheesy. The movie looks to amp up the cheese, without the fun.

But the Avatars are supposed to look like that. But if I give you anything that happens in the book, you'll be turned off.