Steven Spielberg to Direct ‘Ready Player One’

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:russ:

Just go see it tho. I told you all the man doesn’t disappoint but I really don’t want you to leave it to critics opinions to tell you that.
:francis:
You ain't never told a lie. But you aren't always right either.

I may go see it. But i guess my biggest issue is the movies premise and presentation doesn't interest me.

:patrice:Spielberg keeps my head turned tho so maybe.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:francis:
You ain't never told a lie. But you aren't always right either.

I may go see it. But i guess my biggest issue is the movies premise and presentation doesn't interest me.

:patrice:Spielberg keeps my head turned tho so maybe.

See I actually think the premise is kinda silly and something that reeks of a fan nostalgia which is exactly what the book is aiming at. So I’ve never had an interest in the book but I’d rather see what someone would adapt the book to be. And it helps that someone is the beard

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I got tickets for the first night

100% certain that this movie will be ass and not do the book justice and that it will be an afterthought by the time Infinity War drops

The trailers alone look like they reveal half of the important information that you didn't learn until later in the book, all in an attempt to keep stupid people interested in the movie.

Probably should have been a 1 season Netflix special instead

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
idk anything about the book but I know Tracer's in this movie(Overwatch) and hope there are more Overwatch characters in this movie.