Steven Spielberg to Direct ‘Ready Player One’

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
lookin at them tweets I'm :patrice:.

I still say this shyt reminds me of Sucker Punch were all the cool shyt happens in fantasy (the game). That's probably my biggest good trailer to bad movie experience ever. I just don't want to set myself up. These people talkin about they had "fun" watching the movie. Sounds like they trying to make themselves like the shyt. :mjlol:
Modern critics are just thinly veiled man children fan boys with 0 credibility

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Scust at the random sucker punch slander in this thread:hhh:

Scust at sucker punch
Seeing it this weekend

First Spielberg movie in a theater since 2005.

I still contend this historical drama period of his career would be like if Lebron spent 10 years not driving to the hoop and instead began chucking 3s

@MartyMcFly:umad:
well then you’d be wrong. Just because you’ need pew pew pew to enjoy a flick breh I can’t speak for you:manny:

Seeing this Saturday afternoon

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If I'm wrong why is damn near every review calling it a "return" of sorts?

Because they didn’t know if he could still make blockbusters. Those same reviewers you’re quoting I’m sure heaped praise on Lincoln and the post and Munich and war horse etc etc. His last “blockbuster” attempt was BFG and that didn’t do well critically or financially. So the word was “well maybe he can’t do it anymore” and apparently this proves he still can. Context is everything breh

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Spielberg hasnt made a film Ive wanted to watch more than once in a long ass time.

The Post should have been called The Motions because all involved were going through them

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Spielberg hasnt made a film Ive wanted to watch more than once in a long ass time.

The Post should have been called The Motions because all involved were going through them
:francis:

Great flick about a topic I love and one that’s incredibly prescient. There are two issues I have with that movie and they’re both relatively minor. Streep did her thing as did hanks and everyone involved.

But it ain’t the 70s anymore. People are rushing the theaters to see an all white cast do a movie about a political scandal and journalism from 40 years ago

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:francis:

Great flick about a topic I love and one that’s incredibly prescient. There are two issues I have with that movie and they’re both relatively minor. Streep did her thing as did hanks and everyone involved.

But it ain’t the 70s anymore. People are rushing the theaters to see an all white cast do a movie about a political scandal and journalism from 40 years ago
Marty Mcstan :troll:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Douche :russ:

That’s my man but when he makes stuff I’m not into, like BFG, I skip it. The post just hit my sweet spot tho. Came home after it was over watched all the presidents men
I get it .We all got our favorites that we stan/love. Your iron man 3 is my Batman v superman. And some might think both are trash :lolbron:

Sucker punch sucks tho.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I get it .We all got our favorites that we stan/love. Your iron man 3 is my Batman v superman. And some might think both are trash :lolbron:
One mans trash is another mans treasure.

Speaking of Superman I have no interest in the death of Superman animated movie. Didn’t they already do that with doomsday from 07/08?

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
One mans trash is another mans treasure.

Speaking of Superman I have no interest in the death of Superman animated movie. Didn’t they already do that with doomsday from 07/08?
Yeah.

Like Batman once said,the only time superman inspires anyone anymore is when he's dead though.:mjlol:

Infinite-Crisis-2-600x450.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Because they didn’t know if he could still make blockbusters. Those same reviewers you’re quoting I’m sure heaped praise on Lincoln and the post and Munich and war horse etc etc. His last “blockbuster” attempt was BFG and that didn’t do well critically or financially. So the word was “well maybe he can’t do it anymore” and apparently this proves he still can. Context is everything breh
Don't forget Indy 4 ten years ago. He was Jordan on the Wizards

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Don't forget Indy 4 ten years ago. He was Jordan on the Wizards

Indy 4 years ago made bank and initially got good reviews. it was over time when everyone realized it was a lot of meh. but yeah clearly I forgot it. But like I told you before, I'm not mad at the man or any director for making stuff they care about. He's been making shyt he cares about and that's quieter pics about politics. And since im a political junkie, yeah that shyt interests me and always will.

He can do whatever the fukk he wants to do at this point:manny: